Reviews for Everyone's A Little Bit Racist
Dub Video Dub chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
"Guys, guys!" Mark yelled. "Jesus was Jewish!"

They all looked at each other and then burst out laughing."

Hahaha, now this is funny XD...
Thedoctorshope900 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
*rolls around laughing* That was AMAZING! I LOVE Rent and Avenue Q. And you're right, the other songs do tend to go ignored except for If You Were Gay.

But these was sheer genius!
Saran VD chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
*sings* everyones a little bit racist...

omg joanne is gary! i laughed at that one a LOT! fantabulous!

THIMBLES!

Saran VD
Chromaggia chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
"JESUS WAS JEWISH!" And then everyone looks at Mark like "No he wasn't.." TOO FUNNY!
Believe the Lie chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
“No Maureen, I’m not going down, I said the keys were coming down. That’s Joanne’s job now.”

BEST line. OMG, fricking hilarious. The song fit so well with all of the characters, excellent job on this one.
Midnightpopcorn chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Haha, not all Spanish people named Marquez are related. I absolutely loved your No Good Deed review song at the end. :P

Amazing fic! You should definatly do some more Q songs. :D
TwistedFiction chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I loved this fic. It was hilarious. I especially liked the "Eleka nahmen nahmen Comment Comment " at the end. Good work.
Birdhearted chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
lol, very much something the bohos would do... GOD I WANNA SEE AVENUE Q... DAMN BEING 13!
KloXxdivaintrainingXx chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I love this story! Im so glad that you did something other than "if you were gay" this is a truly funny fic!
there's no one here chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Hey! That's my favorite Wicked song! And the spanish is fine! Good job! ;)
The Pixess chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
This was pretty good; I'd have liked it if you made it more your own, since it didn't really allude that far from the original song, but I really liked some of the lines:

"The artist formerly known as Pookie"- THAT is awesome. Like, majorly. *could not sound more ditzy if tried*

"Like Elsie!"- loves

Not to mention your little eleka nahmen thingie was just too cute ;)

Pixess

P.S I admire the whole no-use-in vain thing. I try, but it doesn't work out a lot of the time. (Just one more perk to writing Wicked fics, like oh my Oz!) ;)
choklit-froggie chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Interesting (in a good way!). I really need to listen to the Ave. Q songs... They all sound so cool.

Haha! Did you come up with that yourself? I like it. :)
xComet260x chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
"And now: Eleka nahmen nahmen Comment Comment / Eleka nahmen nahmen Comment Comment / Let no good fic go unreviewed! (Shameless, I know)" OMG! This made me review... I wasn't going to then I saw this a couldn't help it!
TakeMeTakeMeILoveYou chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
It's about time that someone wrote a RENT fic based on this song...I love it!

It was very good...Kudos Kudos