Reviews for 20 ways to make Orochimaru go insane
Guest chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
Her name is Konan the female akatsuki member
orochikun's chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
AHHHH TYPOS TYPOS EVERYWHERE SINCE WHEN IS DIARY DAIRY URRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!
SheWolfByakugan chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
Lmfao that was hilarious. I love how they all live together and stuff. Its like a bunch of siblings playing pranks on the one sibling they don't like. That ending was funny too.
freewolf17 chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
The movie they watched was Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Cookie please or I shall pull the pin on the Holy Hand Grenade and then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.'

Wal
FW
SonofNaraku chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
Me: 0_o... So that's what happened! :D! His followers drove him insane!
Nao:... You know that never really happened, right?
Me: Yeah, so what? You will be quiet now, da? Kol kol kol kol kol
Nao: ... I'm going back to the fanfic you did about me and Naruto. See ya. *Yelling out: DON'T HURT ME DON'T HURT ME DON'T HURT ME!*
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
monty python and the holy grail

on the count of 3 not 2 and not 4 but 3 and you will throw the holy hand grenade
Zweistein Viervogel chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
It was Month Python and the Holy Grail, if I can base my guess of of the quote. Otherwise, it's one of these. *hands over list if all movies*

Now, where's my cookie?
unwrittennovel chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh...my...God...

This was hilarious! My only problem is this: you should have put a warning that states don't read this at two am. Especially when your parents are trying to sleep. I nearly died of asphyxiation from trying not to laugh so loud. I loved the ending. Now we know why Orochimaru did what he Haha... This is going on my favorites list!
Kikkiyoshi-Star chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
On chapter 4 the movie was Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Now I want my cookie and (pause for dramatic effect) A SHRUBBERY! Also they may be short but they're hilarious. Good Job! :)
DarkLillyOfTheNight96 chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
Oh my GOSH! HAHAHHAHA! I can't beilve THAT HAHAHA! I'm STILL LAUGHING! MAKE SOME MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE? LOVED IT! THANKS FOR WRITTING!

~Lilly~
vocaloidvampire17 chapter 6 . 8/30/2009
the blue haired Akatsuki members true name is Konan...
Taichi9 chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
were they watchig atlantis or something?

btw this story is AWESOME! you HAVE to write teh 50 ways to annoy Kabuto! I love ur stuff!
Anne x Soul chapter 7 . 3/13/2009
Muhahahahahaha this is GOLD! I love it. :)
Polish chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
PSYCHIATRISTS REPORT 2

September 24

Has finally gone insane

Is emotionally distant and quiet

Has locked Suigetsu in a tank full of water

Has sent Karin on guard duty in the North Base

Has locked Juugo and Kimimaro in a prison cell

Has put the curse seal on his subordinates

Has sent Kin, Zaku, and Dosu to retrieve ‘Sasuke’ from Konoha

Has sent Kabuto to Baby sit the three above

Now has been moved to an asylum

Now plans to attack Konoha and kill his old sensei

I should call the police

... ... ... And yet you still havent done it... for shame psychiatrist...for shame...
Polish chapter 6 . 1/28/2009
“Brother!” They both yelled and got up to go give their ‘bother’ a hug.

16. Bring in Michele Jackson and Voldemort and tell them they’re triplets.

!11 T0T! oh man! Im dying! Im gonna die! AHAHAHHAAHAHA oh man! that too rich! you win! you so win for this fic! favs all around!

Calls up Oranges and Sambamaster, "Yo! Yo! turn on yo set! man this is rich!"

The blue haired members name is Konan, check wikipedia they now all...-says mysteriously-