Reviews for Why Konoha Nin should not get high!
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 8/24
bruhhh they we're smoking something at least.
sapphire80 chapter 1 . 7/7
LOL that is all I can say about this xD
demonkingrivera chapter 1 . 5/14
Near far its my chocolate baarrr
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 1 . 4/16
kazekage raising his hand... oh man... it's two in the morning here.. and I'm still reading your stories
Robthekiwi121 chapter 1 . 4/13
One of my favourite one shots.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Lol, what a plot twist. It was funnier than I expected it to be.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
A Latina Sasuke. Awesome. Seriously, this one-shot got to have more reviews and more favorites. It's definitely one of the most hilarious crack fics I've read on this site.
Bbly chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
LMAO!.. Luv the ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
These are the kind of stories where I start laughing/choking or well trying to breathe! When I saw that it was TEA I almost fell over from laughing so hard...and that is a great feat since I was SITTING! Now I know why these stories are called crack fics...the writer was obviously on crack! Hehhe kidding kidding at least I hope that I'm not right O-O wow...long review! Hehehehe AMAZINGFULTASTIC cracky story! Ja ne!
Usami-Sensei chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Papi! just amazing Sasuke saying that is funny as hell XD
I luv Gary MOFO Oak chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I think I love you.
yume76 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Your fic here had me rolling with uncontrollable laughter. Thumbs up.
Serene Grace chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Ok, I just NEED to fav this! Awesome job man! Kishi REALLY needs to make an omake chapter out of this! *Gives standing ovation*

Ta-ta

-Serena
kittydarko chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
. !during this story. i can't even... *catching my breath* oh my god... i need to read this whenever i feel blue. it will undoubtedly raise my spirits. btw i raise my hand to the "who wants naruto" question too. HAH! *wipes away tears*
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I can totally imagine Gaara 'Enter Sandman Cx

Funny story, random much but I liked it, here are some of my favorites quotes:

Sasuke opened his mouth but Naruto quickly stopped him. "We know Sasuke, we know! Please don't get started! This fic is a one-shot; your angst is a multi-chapter."

"Hey, you're the farmer that gave me the weed. You were right! It was good stuff!" The man spotted Naruto under the Sai/Sasuke/Neji/Hinata pile.