Reviews for Why Konoha Nin should not get high!
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 11/17
Lol, what a plot twist. It was funnier than I expected it to be.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
A Latina Sasuke. Awesome. Seriously, this one-shot got to have more reviews and more favorites. It's definitely one of the most hilarious crack fics I've read on this site.
Bbly chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
LMAO!.. Luv the ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
These are the kind of stories where I start laughing/choking or well trying to breathe! When I saw that it was TEA I almost fell over from laughing so hard...and that is a great feat since I was SITTING! Now I know why these stories are called crack fics...the writer was obviously on crack! Hehhe kidding kidding at least I hope that I'm not right O-O wow...long review! Hehehehe AMAZINGFULTASTIC cracky story! Ja ne!
Usami-Sensei chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Papi! just amazing Sasuke saying that is funny as hell XD
I luv Gary MOFO Oak chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I think I love you.
yume76 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Your fic here had me rolling with uncontrollable laughter. Thumbs up.
Serene Grace chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Ok, I just NEED to fav this! Awesome job man! Kishi REALLY needs to make an omake chapter out of this! *Gives standing ovation*

kittydarko chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
. !during this story. i can't even... *catching my breath* oh my god... i need to read this whenever i feel blue. it will undoubtedly raise my spirits. btw i raise my hand to the "who wants naruto" question too. HAH! *wipes away tears*
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I can totally imagine Gaara 'Enter Sandman Cx

Funny story, random much but I liked it, here are some of my favorites quotes:

Sasuke opened his mouth but Naruto quickly stopped him. "We know Sasuke, we know! Please don't get started! This fic is a one-shot; your angst is a multi-chapter."

"Hey, you're the farmer that gave me the weed. You were right! It was good stuff!" The man spotted Naruto under the Sai/Sasuke/Neji/Hinata pile.
vaughnrock chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Booyah! You are hot stuff!

Minstrel'sAzureWeb chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
t-that was...SO FUCKING HILARIOUS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! spazzing is over, but I have to say, my two favorite parts were the revelation that Shino is always high of his ass (which actually makes sense in a weird way o.O), and when Naruto made that comment about Sasuke's angst being multi-chapter xD
Othelie chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I absolutely love your crack-fics! Even this, which is the kind of oneshot I usually find ridiculous, is completely hilarious when written by you. I have been avoiding your oneshots for fear of lapsing into a post-Torrid funk, but I just couldn't help myself, and now I am hooked... Again. Seriously, why do you always turn my nights into drawn out fangirl-leering-sessions?

I really do not know whether I should continue to shower you in my undying love, or just outright get hooked on cocain or something like that just to take my mind of your fics. You have messed me up! I literally have not been able to put together a coherent fanfiction since I found your profile. Every project I try to do just falls apart as all my ambitions melts into "I want to write Torrid."

Now I totally just have to post this before my ranting gets too humiliating and incoherent. Just in case you think I'm a horrible person, I still love you though. It's just in a sort of denial-stage. You read yaoi, you should know all about that. Please don't think I'm creepy...
need a delete account option chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
MERLIN"S PANTS! I loved this. It was just so wonderfully random and wacky! This is going on my favs!
XMistressChaosx chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Now that was fucking hilarious, I loved it! Words couldn't even describe how funny this is. XD

Till Next Time,