Reviews for Campaign Secrets
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
LOL! This is so funny and you should totally continue this!
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
That was frickin hilarious! Totally awesome. I was kinda confused by the odd format and the 'vv' abreviation before I realized that this was someone's diary. I love how you managed to include so many people in this fic. And you did a really good job with the time stop and the Invisible person.

And I agree with you. The guy who plays Mohinder is beautiful and I love his way of speaking, not only the accent but also his intonation. (Though I prefer Peter's looks to Nathan's)
starlightcity chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
By the time I got to the part about Mohinder's ugly scarf being used as a strangling weapon, I was laughing so hard I was crying. This may just be my favorite fanfiction ever.
Gamebird chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Hahaha. Funny.
Desiqtie chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Hahah! Oh wow, that's hilarious!
Fiendfyres chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Haha that was hilarious! Loved how this particular campaigner seemed to come across all the weird things that were happening. Totally agree with the V.v. little brother being hot. Great job! :D
The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Lol...
petrelli heiress chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
More More More More! Give me more!
WellxWisher chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I could totally see this as a side story to season one...keep writing!
sudoku chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Very funny and crack :)

I like all the references, "lonely flyer", if only she knows.

I think they are not in order as in Heroes timeline but never mind, it works. She just misses Matt but he's never interacted with Nathan in New York in season 1.

What is it about Nathan leaned forward to kiss Hiro? I don't remember that part.

You know what, you should do it for Season 2 with the same or different character as well. Interesting third person POV.

PS: I discover your fanfic from your link in livejournal. I am i_sudoku there. I will stop this long review now.
Dark Sorceress Hecate chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Okay, this? Is HILARIOUS!

I'm serious. I nearly snorted orange juice all over my laptop.

Hecate
Hieiko chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Hahaha! This is hilarious! Awesome work.
Seamichus chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Loved this very much! Great job! :)
Thucydides chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Eleven differen kinds of awesome. A hilarious approch to the Heroes event. Plus, the fate of long-long Lizard Mohinder is revealed.

Favorite lines:

*"Was a bit late for work, so took taxi; taxi driver most beautiful man ever. Would have appreciated sight in mirror, but taxi driver started monologuing about evolution. Promptly fell asleep."

*"Was able to listen for a bit at door and heard blonde say “you want the same thing we do”; recognized her voice from phone. Never would have thought Mr. P. type for bisexual threesome; far too liberal for him!"
Aiyana Juniper chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
It was kind of a pain to read, because it was somewhat choppy and didn't flow, but after I got past that, I found it very amusing.