Reviews for The Experiment
samantha chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
my fav part was (to the surprise of them both, it seemed— Yugi lifted his hands…

And his clothes went flying everywhere.)
DefineNormal140 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Yeah. I'm too lazy to sign in.

I really liked it alot. I was afraid it was going to be too long, but it was just the right length. I'm really starting to love all this puzzle-shipping, it makes me happy!

And come on, who wouldn't want to see the pair of them. . . . .*ahem*. . . .well anyway. Nice job once again!

-DefineNormal140
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Very, very cute. I'm sure the experiment worked great.
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
lmao. srsly. you own!

stories like this slowly pull me back into Yu-Gi-Oh! i thought i lost interest but...

yay!
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I laughed so hard I started coughing... you nearly killed me!
Lechan chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
*Rolling on floor holding sides and crying* Oh my GOD! That was the greatest oneshot I've read in a LONG while! (Not including the ones from you of course) -

I love the opening sequence where Yugi keeps removing and replacing the arm band. - That's something so realistically true. It made the whole scene very plausible. Then how quickly Yugi decided that he DID want to strip Yami naked. - Makes one wonder how long it will take Yugi to realize that he's standing naked and unhidden before his dark where as his dark is properly covered by limbs. - LOL

Great peice!
PaladinDragon chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
cute experiment, love the summary :)
The Celestial Anachronism chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I love it! *giggles softly* This is so cute, you did a great job. _ so...cute!
artemis-nz chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Mwaha! Loved it.
Mon3lisa chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
whow. I never thought of that! LOL! XD Wait til Grandpa comes in and sees Yugi screwing with himself LMAO XDD
XdearestX chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
ahahahahaha! now thats one experiment I'd like to be a part of! ahaha!
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3