Reviews for Lucky
Athena13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I always enjoy a great Jack and Daniel friendship story with some Sam/Jack. Very much enjoyed this one.
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Poor Daniel...

And the argument - maybe it doesn't come along with me claiming I am hopeless romantic but you know what? I like the realistic parts of stories, really, I do. And Sam and Jack having problems in their relationship/marriage? Seems realistic to me. Their dynamics wouldn't have changed even after getting together. And we all know that part of what they are/were is sometimes ... not agreeing.

I loved this :o))
SoloFalcon chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I love the interaction between Daniel and Jack.

To quote someone, "Sweet!"... :-)
Ladyhawke 620 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Very nicely done story. Enjoyed it much. Catches the cameraderie of the original group and the bond they had. Thanks for sharing.
leiasky chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
This was a very nice little fic that was very believable. And jack's last line actually gave me chills, because it could be so very true.
ShiverMeFunzies chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
aw...its true...Danie dying is just plain unlucky...for everyone...SG! needs him...especially a friend
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
good story.
Knight of Avalon chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Wow! Very nicely written. Jack and Daniel were both perfect. I *knew* Sam wasn't just briefing Hayes in "Bad Guys"!
SJAuthor chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Oh, well done!

I so knew what was *really* keeping Sam in D.C. for so long ;)
adara13 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
You do such a good job of writing Jack and Daniel’s interactions—I like this take of them!
MeadowUndertown chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Oh i loved it!, it was spot on!, i love all your storys!, please dont ever stop writing!.x.
mara-anni chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Fantastic, very nice Jack/Daniel friendship. And insightful musings about Jack/Sam's relationship
SamJackShipLover chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I liked it Rachel :) I didn't have an established relationship in mind, but I thought it was very nice. It gave angst a different meaning. And Jack/Daniel friendship is always good!. I was glad I knew I asked for someone *almost* dying lol. Thank you! And you better start using that sig now eh?
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I was so pleased when i got an alert that you wrote another story. And i wasnt dissapointed! Great job, it was very heart felt. Looking forward to reading more from you.
megmeyer chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Excellent! Loved the J/D friendship. Their bantering was perfect! And the J/S makeup conversation was also great. Thanks! I am sure your friend will love it!