Reviews for Nightmare State
Baby Chiba chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Meow Mama!

That's the kind of action between my favorite boys that I like to see! So my suspicions were correct in the other Cities installments! They were fucking, or forming some kind of warped relationship with each other. I'm going to assume that's why the feuding stopped.

LOL, this dynamic between Roxas/Leon/Seifer is killing me as it unravels further and further with every story. So Leon was in love with Roxas, was Seifer ever in love with Leon? Because it seems by his jealousy and lines like, " he blames Rudra, and... is furious that he refuses to accept." That he cares for Squall deeper than just a fuck buddy. And his putting up a resistance of Rudra? Hm, maybe i'm reading into this wrong and its just that Seifer hates Roxas/Rudra because he fears him? Or maybe all of Seifer's suffering comes from the mako poisoning in his brain, LOL you tell me doll!

Personally i'd love for you to come over to the ff8 world and write a twisted Seifer/Squall fic. I'd fucking pay you for it LOL!

I really mean it when I say get back to me. I'd love the chance to have a conversation with you. If your writing conveys a fraction of what you're like (and it always does), you seem like a fucking cool girl!

~Baby Chi~
Hermaphrodite chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Rudra..Hm..

Do you play animaro?

Oh and I like the story, too. xD;
Xx.Toxic.Little.KisseS.xX chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Aiaiaai, these stories kill me! *loves with all her o-so-unholy soul* if you write an original fic and publish it, will you let me know? Cause if it's anywhere near as good as all these are i'd spend a bloody fortune on it~!

Love,

Jaffa

xoxox
Dynast-Kid chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Ah, yes! Cities of the Future is back! I got worried it might not return, but it seems I was wrong.

As always, your writing is superb!xD

I think I already might have mentioned this, but I adore your use of Hindu mythology in this! I am especially fascianted with these parasites that are infecting the Nobodies and Roxas. Especially Jala...

God, you're an awesome writer!
Fhal chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Honestly, your fiction always leaves me speechless. It's just too good. I absolutely adore your concept in Cities of the Future; and it's always a wonderful treat to read when you write so many stories of it. It's also neat that you don't tell us the full story and just let us line the pieces up. :)

Good stuff. Very dark, but that's what makes your stories beautiful!