Reviews for Game Over
loved it:)
magdilen chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Very interesting.
toitsu chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I like this different view of Matt. I mean, in almost every fanfic he is just blindly following Mello's orders.

Realy, Matt deserves something more...
Amaterasu-chan chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Interesting way of portaying the characters.

Not exactly common... But somehow intoxicating.

Brilliant writing
Unadorned chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Interesting and original concept. I liked the way you gave Matt more 'credit' rather than a mindless do-every-bidding-of-Mello type.
Souvenir chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I think I'm in your love with your writing style, and that was the first thing of yours I've read.

This was so good, words are failing me. The dialogue was striking, the setting was too. Your characterization of Matt floored me; almost no one writes him as a particularly strong character.

The concept is amazing, and the language you used-the ideas of Matt wanting to go out in a bang and the two of them being in it together, which are oh so subtle in the canon, were thrown into sharp and delightful relief here, no longer undertones but wonderful overtones.

On top of this, it was a joy to read.
blaqkout chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Wonderful. 8D
Poopenstein chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
wow, amazing. _ I absolutely
momijikk chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
wow. Matt's good. That's a really good story, and I see you like to write about people smoking. (Understanding Love has Ren's cousin, Death Note has Matt.) simple, maybe, but it's so much more deeper, like all of your good fics. anyways, I liked it, and it was an interesting idea.

-momiji
Godfather's sweetheart chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Amazing piece of work you have here Nirah!

First of all, I want to apologize for not leaving reviews lately. I was in the process of reading Death Note and it was so intoxicating that I didn't want to spoil the whole experience by reading your Death Note stories ('cause of the spoilers). Now that I'm officialy finished I'm going to have a wonderful day full of Nirah's latest work.

What can I say, I fell in love with Matt and Mello's relationship. And although it isn't showed in the manga, I bet they just love to tease each other all the time... (blame it to my addiction of spending too much time on deviantart). I thought it was fun and dramatic at the same time and sometimes I think Matt's a lot more clever than Mello.

I promise I'll start reviewing more often, 'cause I can't get enough of your work. Thanks for everything.

Read ya' later
Ashen Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I believe I know now for a fact that I'm hopelessly addicted to your writing, Nirah. This was yet another thought-provoking, superbly written one-shot with was executed beautifully.

The last line was especially chilling in my opinion. I honestly gasped a little when I read it. During the beginning I felt my mind mulling through all that was going on, and stretching out into the recesses of my memories of Death Note in order to speculate, "okay, so if he's thinking like this, and is in this situation, then maybe it's talking about..." and so on and so forth. I believe I'll be jovial by any new works you submit, but any current or future stories would be particularly great. Thank for writing, and pleas keep up the great work!
human.labyrinth chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Wow - I love this. At the beginning I was a little confused, but the way you characterized Mello, and Matt in particular, was excellent. Awesome oneshot - adding to favorites. :D