Reviews for Fairytales and Ferryboats
TurnMyGriefToGrace chapter 8 . 12/14/2007
Lovely update. I love happy, cheesy, hovering Derek. ;)
AFan17 chapter 8 . 12/14/2007
Wow, that was a fast update! I'm rooting for Mer being pregnant. The epilogue of Learning to Live saw Mer with a new baby right? I hope she's not sick. Loving Der in this story. Far more than in Finding Faith!
gardengnome19 chapter 8 . 12/14/2007
Loves it! Derek is so Dreamy! As for Mer's super secret illness I don't think it's fatal as the last chapter of the prequel for this shows them in the future... So I'm hoping whatever she has isn't too bad! I was thinking she was pregnant, but you put that theory to rest. Great update, and I wouldn't be opposed to an update this weekend!
Love2LoveGreys chapter 7 . 12/13/2007
I love it! That was too cute :)! Can't wait for more!
Cherrifan82 chapter 7 . 12/13/2007
More soonish.

Jany1988 chapter 7 . 12/13/2007
good one
himmli chapter 7 . 12/12/2007
Great. I love your story. Hope you will update soon
sfgreyfan chapter 7 . 12/12/2007
mer was worried for nothing. derek's so sweet. love, love katherine. i love this story.
MissRe chapter 7 . 12/12/2007
Yay! I'm glad he wasn't pissed about the car. That's our real Derek - not the pseudo one on tv. Excellent chapter. Very cute! chapter 7 . 12/12/2007
aww.. so sweet. derek's reaction and all. loved it. more please.
lizziebinder88 chapter 7 . 12/12/2007
that was a really cute chapter and i have to say i absolutely LOVE the fact that you updated so soon! please update soon
littlemissrockstar1111 chapter 7 . 12/12/2007
Aww... i loved it. update soon
MerDerAddicted chapter 7 . 12/12/2007
I love it when Meredith freaks out over something like a car. Derek is just perfect with her and Katherine. Please more soon.
belairdesi chapter 7 . 12/12/2007
haha loved it. i wish i could have seen her face.
karensmith chapter 7 . 12/12/2007
Derek handled that well. lol So cute, love this story so much especially Meredith being a mother. I think MerDer with a baby I'll have to live through this story since we probably won't get it on the show ever.
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »