Reviews for Fairytales and Ferryboats
Murgy31 chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
I loved it! Very romantic!
MissRe chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
Aw... yay for fluff! I have enjoyed the two chapters you have up so far and I look forward to the fluff ahead. Great job!
karensmith chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
Aww that was sweet and perfect. :)
Satan-wears-prada chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
AWW SO SWEET PLEASE UPDATE SOON:)
Crapbag chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Yay , happy story! Love very much indeed. I loved it, my insides are turning all warm and gushy , to qote Cristina ( erm well not like that but ya you know) Really great that you are writing this kind of story, I've been all moody and down since I saw the finale. I am to writing in the summer, how great that there are other stuff you could pass time with when Grey's has break. This is worth continueing on, definatly!
LostKaty chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
great great great i loved the other story so much i can't wait to read the rest of this one
tayababy chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
this is funny i love it. and katherine is gorgeous!
Kilikina1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
sounds good so far! loving the idea...
lizziebinder88 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Katherine is so CUTE! Update soon, please!
KB22 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Thank you...we all need a little something without Grey's especially where it left us at!
Per Amore chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I'm really excited about this one. I loved learning to live! So this one takes place before the epilogue of LtL, right? I mean, there's no Michael yet and they haven't gotten married, so I figured that it does. And I'm so glad this is going to be more fluff than drama...as you said, we need a break from the Soap Opera that is GA.
AFan17 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
yay. I'm so excited about the sequel :) Katherine's so cute
missmcdreamy06 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
OMG this is amazing! I love all your stories! Can't wait for the next chapter!
MerDer4ver chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
very good. can't wait for more. Katherine I think also got her stuborness from Mere also. which is cute.

more soon
gradschoolproblems chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I am so excited that you are writing again! I loved the first story and so I am excited to read this one too!
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »