Reviews for Fairytales and Ferryboats
Cherrifan82 chapter 12 . 1/20/2008
I loved it.

Brandy
emsoreoangel chapter 12 . 1/20/2008
Aw...such a cute chapter! I love it so much. Hopefully you will have a chance to update again soon.
littlemissrockstar1111 chapter 12 . 1/20/2008
I loved it! please update haha
MissRe chapter 12 . 1/20/2008
AW... that was a cute chapter. Chaos and family go so well together. Awesome job!
MerDerAddicted chapter 12 . 1/20/2008
Derek and Meredith as I like to see them. Their happy and looking forward to the future. Please update soon.
kateswalshs chapter 12 . 1/20/2008
aw that was so adorable!

it was awesome and cute and *sigh* i loved it!
sfgreyfan chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
i can't wait for them to have another baby. will they ever tell katherine who her real mom is when she's older? i love that mer treats her like her own.
merderfan05 chapter 12 . 1/20/2008
Love how Mer's fit in to the family & that she wants to have a baby. It's really toucing the way Katherine is "her" baby.
Jany1988 chapter 12 . 1/20/2008
that's definitely better tghan therapy
jimemon chapter 12 . 1/19/2008
I love that Meredith wants to have an army of kids, its so different and refreshing

Great chapter!
kateswalshs chapter 11 . 1/18/2008
aw they were sick [

lol mer talking about having sex on a plane lol
bananasrokk chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
ok, for the recored, since episode like 3 i've been saying "he's gonna propose on a ferryboat, he's gonna propose on a ferryboat" and everybodys like "no he's not thats cheesey!" and this is totally gonna ahppen on the show...if those two ever actually GET engaged. and with this stinkin writers strike, whjo knows when that'll happen...

ahem. excuse my rant. anyhoo, thank you SO MUCH for this fic, and i love it and its FABULOUS! and when she said yes i way like actually shouting "FINALLY! OMG FINALLY!" so..um, yeah.
Love2LoveGreys chapter 11 . 1/14/2008
So cute! I loved it- great update!
kimmie chapter 11 . 1/14/2008
just found this fic and i think it's awesome! love it. can't wait for more. plz plz plz update soon!
merderfan05 chapter 11 . 1/13/2008
Hope you'll post soonish... not how derek & katherine being sick moves the story.
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »