Reviews for Fairytales and Ferryboats
jimemon chapter 11 . 1/13/2008
LOL Poor Derek

Great udpate :)
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 11 . 1/13/2008
Poor Der and katherine. I hope they aren't all sick. Please post more soonish.

Brandy
MerDer4ver chapter 11 . 1/13/2008
very good update, can't wait 4 more.
MclovinMcDreamy chapter 11 . 1/13/2008
even though derek was sick, it was cute.
sfgreyfan chapter 11 . 1/12/2008
i hope it's just something they both ate. i just love katherine. she's too cute :)
JustLikeMeredith chapter 11 . 1/12/2008
Loving it! Can't wait for more.
MerDerAddicted chapter 11 . 1/12/2008
Poor Derek and Katherine I wonder if it's worse getting sick at high alttitude. Not that I really want to find out. Please update soon.
belairdesi chapter 11 . 1/12/2008
i hope it was the eggs! can't wait for more.
MissRe chapter 11 . 1/12/2008
LOL - looks like the healthy food came back to revisit Derek there. I feel bad that he's sick, but Meredith taking care of him was cute as was him taking care of Katherine. Good job.
TurnMyGriefToGrace chapter 11 . 1/12/2008
I always smile after I read this story. It's so cute and happy and fluffy. I need that, especially after that episode this Thursday. Thanks for the update! I can't wait for more! :)
karensmith chapter 11 . 1/12/2008
Aww poor Katherine trying to reach her mom and is blocked by Derek's bags. great chapter!
Momtoatrio chapter 11 . 1/12/2008
This fic is my happy place! I love the fluff. I feel badly for Derek and Katherine now too tho...Bluck! A whole family full of sick people...just what everyone wants for Thanksgiving! More please!
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 11 . 1/12/2008
poor them
gardengnome19 chapter 10 . 1/4/2008
I really liked this Chapter its nice to see that Derek doesn't back down for anything. He is there to make sure that Mer gets better no matter what. I also find its funny that Der didn't have mono. Can't wait for more!
RosalieTheBeautyQueen chapter 10 . 1/4/2008