Reviews for Fairytales and Ferryboats
bright n shiny93 chapter 8 . 12/15/2007
i love it! more please.
MerDer4ver chapter 8 . 12/15/2007
I think Mer is pregnant, I can't wait to find out though.
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 8 . 12/15/2007
Please post more soonish. I think she is just tired and stressed.

Brandy
MerDerAddicted chapter 8 . 12/15/2007
I hope she's not dying that would be bad. Shonda is killing us as it is with her storyline please don't give us the extra push. Please update soon.
himmli chapter 8 . 12/15/2007
Hope Mer will not die. Please dont kill her. She can be sick, but not dead. Looking forward to your next update. Hope it will come soon
sfgreyfan chapter 8 . 12/14/2007
is mer pregnant? if not, i hope it's nothing serious.
happiness5678 chapter 8 . 12/14/2007
Hmm...do I smell a baby brother or sister for Katherine? Is Mer pregnant? It probably wouldn't be the best timing, but I think it would nice if Derek and Meredith had a baby together and Katherine had a new playmate :) Anyway, I can't wait for more.
MissRe chapter 8 . 12/14/2007
I hope she is only stressed and tired - sick isn't fun, even with your own Dr. McDreamy to take care of you. It's a cute chapter. I loved the contrast between her relationship with Derek and with Cristina. Great job!
merderfan05 chapter 8 . 12/14/2007
I'm hoping nothing is "wrong" with her.. cause I can't deal with unhappy mer/der in fanfic as well as grey's. Good story, can't wait for next updates.
karensmith chapter 8 . 12/14/2007
Aw Derek bathing her was adorable, so sweet. Can't wait to find out what's wrong.
emsoreoangel chapter 8 . 12/14/2007
I have no idea what is wrong with Meredith, but I hope that by sending this review to you, you will be willing to update the story again really soon!
NNP1981 chapter 8 . 12/14/2007
I'm really enjoying this story! It's so nice to see Meredith and Derek TOGETHER unlike the show. Seriously, fics like this keep me going!

I'm curious to find out what's wrong with Meredith. I love how loving Derek is with her, it's so sweet!

Looking forward to the next update! :)
not.a.exciting.name chapter 8 . 12/14/2007
loved. 'baby', hehe. please update soonish.
McMuffin chapter 8 . 12/14/2007
omg 2 updates!

i loved it soo much!

please dont let mer be dying [

] phe