Reviews for Losing My Religion
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Very sweet.

ARi chan
Whispering Lotus chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
why don't you continue this one? It's a great start. After what I can read, you had ideas for the later chapters. I really hope you continue this one.
Kenkaya chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Interesting start!

You don't see the "surprise! We're roommates!" plot much in CC fandom so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how it turns out! Joshua was really out of line there and I think Rosette needs to dish out some major revenge against him in the future. I'm also curious to see how develop the ChronoxRosette relationship in the future as well as how you plan to flesh out their lives. His embarrassment over the impromptu audience at the end was cute. You really captured the awkward feeling b/w both of them there.

I only have one real criticism. Chrono's eye color was described as golden in the beginning and then red at the end. Unless it was your plan to have him switch eye colors like in the anime, you might want to change that for consistency reasons... esp since this is an AU.

Either way, I'm definitely looking forward to more. Happy writing!
saturday.conspiracy chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Cool beginning! It'll be interesting to see how Rosette and Chrono get along even though they seem to be doing fine. This is definitely looking like a promising story, so keep it up!

Infinite Love and Peace!
MisoGirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Dose he at least have a steady job? If he's getting married he should be getting to or started a career! If not! TOO YOUNG!