Reviews for The Horror of Harry's Horcrux
dragoncreators chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
geez! i thought luna would have been a little more understanding...
chrysanths chapter 11 . 2/6/2012
Your. Luna. Is. A. Bitch.

And I usually LOVE Luna so this is just wrong on so many levels.

She screams more than Molly Weasley and her problems with Harry just honestly piss me off. She attacked him. The hell?

I've liked this story until this chapter. I'll just pretend this one was never written because I could never imagine Luna as being like this of all things. Ew.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Ack!
LadyElena17 chapter 11 . 11/12/2011
Love this story so far! hoping to read more!
Zenoen-the-mac-user chapter 11 . 3/23/2011
loved it keep writting.
Black Durion chapter 11 . 8/29/2010
i think you should keep it a H/Hr but add Luna to it so it would actually be a H/Hr/L but its an awesome story
LoveLifeForever chapter 11 . 4/18/2010
So is this going to be one of those sucky moments where we all realize that it just might end up being ten times worse than the first time? Or is Harry actually going to humble himself and ask Luna for help?

He is a paradox, after all, so while she assumed that he wouldn't listen to her, that proves that there is an equal, if not greater, possibility of him coming to his senses after this or some other terrible crap-up. So, what'll it be, revised comedy, or crappy, utter, complete, horrific tragedy? I guess you'll be deciding that.

Also, what kind of dynamic are the two going to have? If it turns out to be a tragedy, they'll probably end up hating each other as they watch the world burn around them.

I kind of like the idea of Harry embracing his Marauder tendencies and pulling a fast one on the fates after he gets his act together. If for nothing else than leaving it entirely up to the fates, thus making them so bored that they decide to leave it all alone. I'm sorry for ranting here, but I HATE bad/sad endings.

Could this by any happenstance or chance become one of those Harry/Hermione/Luna fics? It would be hard to pull off at this point in the story, but they almost always end up very interesting.

By having Luna watching it all go to shite, you kind of are giving us a hint that no matter what happens, you're just going to kill off everyone in the end as a spiteful act of the Fates against anyone that dares interfere. Perhaps even kill Luna first and then have Harry regret not listening to her while he watches the tragic irony of it all.

Should that happen, I would really like a final scene where someone, somehow, shites in the mouth of all three of the arrogant bitches for a royal crap-up of the scene on earth and there left to deal with it. Preferably have it be Luna getting revenge on them. After all, even the Fates aren't immune to fate when Chaos comes into the mix.

There, that's my review of the story so far. Keep writing, even if I probably won't like the ending.
jojobevco chapter 11 . 3/22/2010
Good Story, it's a shame you abandoned it.
NightAngel99 chapter 11 . 1/30/2010
This is a great story and I am looking forward to continuing it. I hope that you continue it *on knees* please!
SaradocCraver101 chapter 11 . 9/3/2009
Great job on the story and please update as soon as you can. _
Global Conquest-er chapter 11 . 5/8/2009
This has to be quick, sorry. I'm supposed to be sleeping now; health and all that, so please forgive me for now.

THIS fic is, as far as it's come, absolutely AMAZING!

I love the whole idea - sending back a Horucux is SO original - and it TOTALLY seems like it would work! I, actually, have always wanted to write a do-over fic, but wanted to bring him back in a way that nobody had yet. I'm just sad I didnt think of this before you: its ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! Now I'll just have to think of something else - a horrifyingly hard challenge, may I let you know. Not that I would have thought of it, though. And, to clever goes the prize and all that, so, no worries. This isnt some hate-review saying "Im so much smarter than you. I should have been able to do this, not YOU -eew-! How utterly MEAN of you. Oh, go and ... err ... take a spoon to the wrist!" or something of the sort. Obviously, though, I'm an idiot when it comes to insults and threats and all-around comebacks, so, maybe fix that to something more ... rude, and then you can get my point. It wasnt like that. At all.

This is a "Im so jealous. You're so good at this" review. Or, close enough. Not to say that you arent good at this; you ARE. It's the jealousy thing. I just cant hold grudges with people I dont know ... except Stephanie Meyer, but she deserves it, stealing half a year of my life making me think she was cool before I came to my senses. That woman's EVIL. But, that's different. I'm not really jealous per say, just ... disappointedly admiring. This fic is, after all, REALLY good. I like the Luna bit in it. She's, like, one of my all-around FAVORITE characters, definately like the Anti-Ron, who, I guess you may have noticed from my statement just now, I do not like. One bit. Because, frankly, he's a jealous idiot. And definately too boisterous, in a "I, unlike some people, can't get away with this because I have no charisma, natural or otherwise" sort of way. Different than Gred and Forge, Sirius, and a couple of real people who happen to be my friends. But, the point is, due to your characters, your plot, and your writing style, which I didnt really touch on, but then again, I dont really know how to, just know that I like it ... easy to read and all that ... it flows well, unlike my own story-writing mode, this fic has decided to push its way up to the top of my favorites.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! Or, at least, consider it. This fic is GREAT! I would hate for it to go to waste, or, *shudder* get covered with dust!
existenceseven21 chapter 9 . 3/22/2009
Great story. I've just got to say: cheddar biscuits(cookies)? That sounds kind of nasty.
Kumitzin chapter 11 . 1/8/2009
I like the story so far, but I have to admit that it was hard for me to get here since I appear to be in love with good grammar.

I am fond of the idea that Harry and luna were once partners but have decided to star apart in the new timeline, for a personal pursuit of sorts; and if managed differently could very well lead us to a threesome, althou I know by experience that they are a bit hard to control.

Anyhow, good work so far.

& I'm looking forward to the rest ofhte story.
zafaran chapter 11 . 12/23/2008
{snicker} Oh, poor Harry. Very nicely done story so far, and I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing where you go with it from here. When you get a chance to tweak and polish the story in the future, you might take a look at the conflict between two different chapters. In one you say future!Harry was watching where the horcrux landed and it went to past!Harry, in a later chapter, you say it went to Godric Gryphondor and then was held in trust by the house elves for a thousand years. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
noylj chapter 10 . 12/12/2008
I do not see Harry being kicked by Luna. I don't suppose we could have a Harry/Herms/Luna ship?

thanks for writing.