Reviews for Healing the wounded
TJP123 chapter 3 . 11/14/2017
Interesting, I hope you continue.
SMARTALIENQT chapter 5 . 12/28/2007
Ooh, a guy in distress! This is soo much better than a damsel in distress, and Murtagh is hot!

Keep writing this, please! *Makes Bambi eyes* Pwetty please?

-SMARTALIENQT :)
fanticylover517 chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
this is good, its cool how you made the heroin just a normal girl. keep wrighting, and good work
fairyrobot chapter 5 . 10/19/2007
This I s Really Good Plese Update Soon This is one of my favorite stories!
xBrokenDreamerx chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
wow now thats what i call an escape. cant wait to see where it takes them or who it takes them to. update soon. XD
Megilindir chapter 5 . 10/15/2007
No, it can't be good for her health lol. please update soon!
rehtaehwashere chapter 5 . 10/15/2007
DUDE! That was really good. You really NEED to learn how to spell and use correct grammar. Are you in, what, fourth grade?

IHateSeverusSnape
FallenXMidnight chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
very nice... aw no fair how's you get all thoses reviews? is my story that bad?
xBrokenDreamerx chapter 4 . 10/11/2007
well that was an interesting turn of feelings that avis had. hope that dream doesnt come true for her. update soon. XD
fairyrobot chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
Wow This Is Good Please update soon with longer capters!
Princess Sianna chapter 4 . 10/9/2007
SO GOOD! SO GOOD! PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU, DOWN ON MY HANDS AND KNEES, PLEASE POST ANOTHER ONE...NOW! DO IT NOW! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE! THIS STORY IS AMAZING!

I LOVE IT!

P.S.
Tidustide chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
M... this is a pretty good story. Although you need to work on your spelling and things like that. But other than that, it's a good idea. And no it's not cheesy.
fairyrobot chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
Wow i really like this chapter. But i would like you to write again sooner. keep up the goog work :) Fairyrobot
xBrokenDreamerx chapter 3 . 9/20/2007
that was so sweet the way she took care of hime. and for him to actually listen to someone. wow. update soon. XD
bookworm97 chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
cool!

it's realy well written so far.

please update soon!