Reviews for Staying Alive Til Dawn
crazyanimefreak15 chapter 40 . 7/25/2011
This was an amazing story! You have quiet a way with words! But you had to kill the kids, didn't you! (T T) and on top of that you killed Robin and Raven? Though, I almost dropped reading after you killed Beastboy... But this was too amazing of a story to put down! Just to make you understand how amazing this was, you need to know about my short attention span. I've never read a fanfic that had more than 6 chapters that I had to read to catch up on. Never. Till yous that is. Anywho, wonderful story!
sinomin chapter 40 . 7/9/2011
Wow, I can't believe its finally over. After all the fights, the deaths, the fears, and the twists, its finally all over. And may I say, you did an excellent job with the whole final battle thing. I was so upset when Teether got eaten (HE WAS SO YOUNG! WHY? DX) and I was actually surprised Raven got killed at the end; I thought she would miraculously survive the whole thing. I did like the BBRae you slipped in there, whether it was intentional or not, I dunno, but I still liked it:D Just can't believe it's all over:/

Btw, just out of curiousity, what was in the epilogue exactly that ppl didn't like? (Remember me? Your most devoted reviewer:3)
EagleWolf05 chapter 41 . 7/6/2011
I don't like leaving bad reviews but the ending was bad that's all I can say I meen I hate endings like that if that's just theway you wanted it to end that's fine it your story but I think this story could have been great but the ending messed it up I know that some pepole like endings like that but I don't I liked the story it was good but I don't like the ending
FlippyThePsycho chapter 41 . 7/6/2011
Wait. It was a dream but then happened again? I'm so confused. Its a great story though. Just very confusing in the end...
sinomin chapter 39 . 10/13/2010
I kind of had to laugh when Starfire killed a creature, and then just set it down instead of just dropping it or something. Then you had the whole sympathy thing for the monsters and I was like "WTF! They're trying to kill you! Don't feel bad for them!". I love how you're able to add little twists like that. It's what makes you awesome:D Speaking of awesome, I can't wait for the final battle!
Profile Has Been Closed chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This is my first true outing into the Teen Titans fandom. So it's a good thing I ran into your story first. This definitely has the description I crave, and I have yet to read on.

I will not bother to check for errors, as I trust you have written this well enough.

Once I read on, I may favourite this.
TTJennyAmuure chapter 38 . 9/3/2010
yes you have, I can't wait for the final battle. I'm atchully reading this to my younger siblings, and they love it too! they told me to tell you that your writing rocks. they're such sweet kids, but they can be a pain in the butt.
sinomin chapter 38 . 9/2/2010
Wow, it's hard to believe this story's almost over:/ anyway, awesome chapter! Poor Lily:( I hope the titans win the whole final battle thingy and avenge all the deaths, as well as get out safely:D
brknheadphones chapter 37 . 8/8/2010
This is a really good story. I really like it.
sinomin chapter 37 . 7/20/2010
Ooh, we're getting close to the final battle! Beast boy's back, Raven's awake, and Vita's returned. The suspense is killing me!

And sorry it took so long to review; got myself a new obsession, so I've been busy. anyway, awesome chapter!

Btw, I absolutely loved when Starfire said 'You will be quiet now!' to the demon monster thingy. Just the way I pictured her saying it was hilarious:D
AngelEtty chapter 37 . 7/1/2010
Yay, update! And the story is almost over, I will finally know who the angel is!

This is exciting, immortal demon, BB alive, Raven awake and she and the kids being spotted by the mother-demon.

Hope you update soon~
set on fire xx chapter 37 . 7/1/2010
Dudee! I just spent all morning reading this whole story! Please update soon! AND HA! I KNEW YOU WOULD BRING BB BACK! UR A TRUE BBRAE FAN, EH? (: thankiii you for this awesome story & I hope to see more BBRae action! 3
sinomin chapter 36 . 4/9/2010
Whoa! So much blood and... blood! So awesome! And now we get to see what's happening in the real world! Awesome chapter! The only thing I noticed, and I noticed it in last chapter too(just forgot to put it in the review), is that you spelt 'boulder' wrong. Nothing big. Anywayz, can't wait for next chapter:D
AngelEtty chapter 36 . 4/9/2010
This is an awesome chapter. Still kinda violent and brutal but...who cares.

The fighting bits are awesome and now, the battle is over! *cheer*

Now we get to find out how the others are. But don't stop with Raven, she's my fav and I want to hear more of what she does (doesn't mean I'm not interested in the others though)
FlippyThePsycho chapter 35 . 4/9/2010
Awesome story! Can't wait to see what happens next.