Reviews for Hazardous Missions 101
Sook03 chapter 5 . 6/7
Oh my. Sakura is a very compassionate teacher.
Sook03 chapter 4 . 6/7
There's no shame on doting on cats and kids.
Sook03 chapter 3 . 6/7
The blossom squad is precious. Just precious.
Sook03 chapter 2 . 6/7
Oh my.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 6/7
Oh my. The village will never be the same.
Kathya chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
2007.. somehow I don't see you updating anymore ;) Anyway, that's pretty interesting story, and I had lots of fun reading it :)
Hana chapter 10 . 6/13/2012
What can I say? AWESOME Write quickly k?
HiiroKumo chapter 10 . 1/26/2012
No! Noooooooooooo! What happened to the next button? Oh... Maybe there's something wrong with my google chrome. Yeah... That's it. Wait, you have writer's block don't you? It's okay. The author me, understands. But the other me, the reader, wants you to do something about that writer's block 'cause the reader me wants her next chapter of hazardous missions 101, chock full of humor, wit and sarcasm.
Higanbana.4 chapter 10 . 12/2/2011
This story is SO CUTE. I have no words... :)

It's extremely rare to find Team Sakura fics, let alone one written this well. You should be proud of yourself. It has been... what, 4 years since this story has been updated? It would be rather sad if it were to be discontinued, but as far as evidence goes to show, the possibilities of an update are rather small. I'm sure people will respect your decision on the topic, whatever it is (although I really can't speak for anyone other than myself). So... yup, thanks for writing something amazing. It was a lovely read.

:D

-Higanbana
ephemeral violet chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
That bit with Sakura's mom was HILARIOUS. CAN'T STOP LAUGHING. And the last bit with Kakashi... XD XD XD
BellaPerea chapter 10 . 6/7/2011
I know this story seems to be like, really really ancient, but it's great! And I want to know what happens next. I think the team dynamics are just so awesome. GO TEAM SAKURA!

Hope you continue! :D

~Bella
always-kh chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
please update! this fic is good and i'd like it to continue and i certainly wouldn't mind some kakasaku though i know that's not going to happen. but at least update. please. i really want to know how the team does.
always-kh chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
a really good chapter though all the pov changes confused me a little you need something to mark them like line breaks like

or something or just having extra lines between the paragraphs but it would make it easier on the audience.
always-kh chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
i really like the way this is developing and the characters involved. and all the different relationships are really interesting.
always-kh chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
awww sakura and her team are adorable and the scene with sai had me laughing. i like this already and i'm glad it's not going to just go the romance route.