Reviews for I want love
xXRaven7Xx chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
xXRaven7Xx chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
oh my i like it
cassie chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
that was nasty i though this was for kids my little sister read this shit and she is only 11 how dare yall make something like this
CU Administration chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This is lacking in quite a few ways. You didn't have any background information on them at all besides how long they've been together. You didn't do any characterization meaning you didn't describe how the characters looked, how old they were, what they were wearing. We also don't know what time period this is, where Sakura and Gaara are and things like that. That makes it very hard to picture what you're trying to portray in this first chapter.

It is too short and doesn't really say anything at all. All we know is Sakura is packing her things. Does she live with Gaara, if so why is she leaving? Why is Sakura sad? You left us hanging with all this information that was needed.

Adding to that, you're lacking in punctuation and sentence structure, for example:

"Sakura, I'm home." Said Gaara walking around the house.

Correct way:

"Sakura, I'm home," Gaara called as he entered the house.

You see how different it looks and read it out loud? You see how the way I structured it flows a little better? Try reading your fics out loud before posting them.

Diologue has to have an ending punctuation. In yours, it's most periods that are missing because there is nothing like "Sakura said" following the diologue.

Overall I think this fic needs more work and length added to it. I hope this clears up exactly what you need to work on.

xXHaruXiaOTPXx chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
xXHaruXiaOTPXx chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
so u assume sex is important in a relationship? well at least they've been goin out 4 a while.
xXHaruXiaOTPXx chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
ur embarassing urself.
Lord Melkor chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
no wonder your fanfictions suck, you have a terrible gpa.
Lord Melkor chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
and what was the point of that? boring and terrible lemon, if you could even call it that.

don't write a lemon until you experince good sex.
Lord Melkor chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
because sex is what relationships are all about.

Personally, of the two general attitudes of the sexes, I disagree with the traditional female attitude the most. This is because I firmly believe it is neither logical nor realistic. After all, Sex is a PHYSICAL act. Having a man's penis inside of you is a purely physical thing. Many women attempt to make sex something that it is not: the spark to an emotional bonding experience. Many women try to CREATE some sort of "deep, emotional connection" by using the "Sex Weapon." This is stupid, because the logic behind it is flawed and because it simply doesn't work. Your boyfriend isn't going to feel more emotionally connected to you because of a few moments of erotic bliss. (As far as you know, he is physically fucking you BUT mentally fucking Carmen Electra.) Emotional connections do not come from sex. Emotional connections do not form over night. You do not wake up one day emotionally unconnected to someone, fuck them, and then fall asleep emotionally bonded forever. At most, this man is just another number to add to your now long list of men you have fucked in an attempt to form an emotional bond. It would be nice for females if emotional connections formed the instant a man put his penis inside of them, but it simply doesn't work like that. Emotional connections form over time. One act of sexual intimacy is not going to turn that "emotional connetion" trigger on in your boyfriend's head. Emotional connections are a lot deeper than just physical intimacy. A guy has to actually like YOU, not just your vagina and boobs, to form an emotional connection with you. After all, your boyfriend isn't fucking your personality, he is fucking your body. Be honest with yourself, what is REALLY so emotionally bonding about getting naked and touching each others private parts? I can promise you now that if you attempt to use your vagina as a way to forge an emotional bond with your boyfriend, you are going to fail MISERABLY. So do yourself a favor, and DO NOT have sex with this intention.

Now, before people call me out on this and say that what I said is false because they have some romantic, intimate emotional bond that proves that what I said is simply not true, let me clarify what I mean. What I am trying to illustrate here is that, while emotional connections can make sex have a "deeper" meaning for both males and females alike, sex itself will NOT be the way through which that emotional connection is created. The key to this is that the emotional connection has to exist before the sex occurs for the sex to be meaningful. The sex itself is not capable of making a guy who doesn't give half a shit about you fall madly in love with you. If this emotional connection is not present before the sex, then the actual act of sex will be 100% purely pleasure based. This is the reality of the situation. Don't fool yourself.
Mate-of-Sesshy chapter 2 . 10/31/2007 i could never write this yet i can read this update soon no asap please and thank u -
Blane Hoshi chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
XD i loved how u did the first part XD it was so funny
lilmissmay92 chapter 2 . 6/21/2007

never knew you would write a lemon...

don't worry i read these a lot

Sakura LOVE shadow chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
That's it? AW why the cliffie?
InoxSasu1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
how dare you leave a chappie that good, but so short. You betta continue, or else im coming after you. You'd never see it coming. Good story