Reviews for Sakura's Love Life
Akot chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
This is so plagiarism . Book: What my mother doesn't know
xXHaruXiaOTPXx chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
the recaps are pissing me off. so are the A/Ns.
xXHaruXiaOTPXx chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
this is nothing but high skool trash. do u by any chance love high skool musical? i think u do...
xXHaruXiaOTPXx chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
ur french is wrong. why do i have a feeling ur gonna turn sakura into a whore...
xXHaruXiaOTPXx chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
i sorta like how you set it up. but it is a very choppy read. you spelling skillz sux.
xXHaruXiaOTPXx chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
thank you for showing to me how much intelligence you lack.
Lord Melkor chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
it's choppy and doesn't flow. please spellcheck!
Lord Melkor chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
author notes in the middle of text is unprofessional and irritating. i don't want to know your opinions while i'm trying to form my own.

you need to recheck your grammar and spelling. badly.
Lord Melkor chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
the french is wrong.

this is nothing but teenage barf. try writing something that hasn't been written before.

this needs to be listed as AU because it is.

sakura is not a whore so stop writing her as one. she is a talented and respectable ninja.
Lord Melkor chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
what is the point in getting a beta reader? you'll just find someone your own age who has no sense of writing at all. it'll probably make your awful writing worse.

very choppy to read. very teenage cliche.

so this got deleted? i'm afraid to even imagine how it was before because it's rather terrible now.
dancer91 chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
i really cant wait for you to add another chapter i really want to see what happens
InoxSasu1 chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
this story is slow. I love slow stories. I loved this stpry. Please continue
shurikengrl chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Cool? idk
Lyneia chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
I love the randomness of the scenes and the way you tell the story. It's very creative and unique. I like the fact that you intersperse the scenes by alternating from an angst, drama, to humor. That part about the girls being naked under their raincoats was hilarious! Please update soon!