Reviews for Not Our Problem
Generic Reviewer chapter 1 . 5/5
This story is tilted horribly, with so few reviews and so many favourites, that's just not fair!

You set out to write a short humorous perspective of people from the Naruto-verse potentially meeting Naruto on a mission. I think you did that well, the characters you've described don't have an absurd amount of depth and you slip in details about the team reasonably naturally in tandem with your snippet tale. Well done, I hope you're proud of this snippet!
Miner603 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I have to agree that other villages besides allies should at least know something of him to this effect.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/21/2010

yeah... naruto is not one to be messed with. XD
Ryan Folswan chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Ahh a very nice little story, with a nice portrayal of people who decide NOT to take on Naruto.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Great story!
volrath77 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Heh, good one-shot.
demonicnargles chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
That was really funny. I like your stories with different people's perspectives on Naruto. Nicely done.

yojorocks chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Very amusing; Good job on the original content. Keep up the good work.
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Interesting idea, an enjoyable short story. Nice job:) Humorous, and plausible. Someone like Naruto, well I can easily imagine him being a 'person of note', so to speak, in rival countries, on any one of a variety of levels: defeating Gaara, summoning Gamabunta, training under Jiraiya, his ties to Sasuke, his ties to Kyuubi, his ties to Orochimaru and to Akatsuki, and his accomplishments relating to all of those things.

Good story. Earned a grin or two from me:)
Gundum M chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
i don't think naruto's quite like that anymore but the fic was funny
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Great idea with excellent execution.

i wholeheartedly agree with what you wrote in the A/N about naruto and respect. the story had an unexpected humorous side that was very naruto too. I was hopeing to see the entries on sakura and sai but the way you did it, was short and sweet
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Nice to see the blonde brat growing in infamy.
anon35 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007