Reviews for Popuri's Diary
Lorelei547 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Aww I absolutely love Popuri x Gray, I'm glad I stumbled upon this. (I was looking around for other Popuri x Gray stories to unclog my writers block on my own fic.) Even though they didn't end up together in the end I think it was well done. It would be so like her to call it off because of a dream haha. (:
Awesome Rapidash chapter 2 . 9/7/2007
This chapter had some funny moments but I did think it was a lot like Popuri's diary. I can't wait to see who you do next time! Elli maybe? Cya!
Momo-chan12 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
ahh that was pretty good!haha Karen and popuri's evil plan(scary background music)was really funny lol run Mary run!I think they would have sent crazy chickens after her or worse(eye-twitching)..MANNA!AH,now thats scary!Very good,I loved this it was funny and dramatic!oh,I wish you'd do a sequel to this about when she meets Jack and what happens then!plz write more!
FishSoRule chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Aww, this is sweet! I like MaryxGray and PopurixKai better though... but I still love this! I wish you'd write more!

Have a donut (o)
Outside My Bounderies chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Wait... Popuri was dead... right? Or I misread... I doubt Popuri could write like that. lol

She'd probably have scribbles of flowers, chickens and bunnies in it! XD

All in all, I like it.
Libra1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I liked this fic! Popuri's plan with Karen was funny. I always really liked GrayxPopuri. I wish they kept that couple in BTN/FoMT!

Are you planning on writing more of these diary entry type stories? I think it's neat. Good job! :)
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
That was random! It was also pretty funny too! Ah, Popuri and Karen scheaming the meniachal division of Popuri's beloved Gray and the 'evil bookworm' as she called her. I hope that at some point you revisit this so we can read about Jack's arrival!