Reviews for The Only Boy Who Wanted Me the Way that I Am
marinka chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
I wish you told us more of their story, it sounds that Harry never quite forgot about Tom.. seems like it from you other RH story.
peanut-5000 chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
100 points to whatever team you fancy (i'm guessing Griffindor )
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Great job! I never would've guessed that's how Tom called the basilisk, but I can see how that would change her attitude a bit. Very sweet ending, too! Thanks for writing! :)
Red Room Flare chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Wow, this story is something else. It made me read the multi-chaptered one, which was also really good, but not quite as great as this one. I just wish you'd written some kind of resolution for it, becasue the story feels incomplete as it is.

Still, great story. Everyone was really in character, and the whole Riddle/Ginny thing was shocking, but tastefully handled. I'd never thought that could've happenned but now I can't believe anything else did. I love how Ginny is so strong about it, though. Great job.
fictionalfinesse chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Im curious as to what happened the first time with Hermione/ron. ... ?
GinevraPulliza chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Ok, it was good, but then what? did they make up or what? You can't leave people just hanging around like that! that's mean *pout*

I really like it. I read the story just to see if you have a resolution to this one. Call me an idiot but either I miss it or you didn't writed. The thing is I hate Hermione and dislike with passion ron/hermione cuople, so perhaps that's why I didn't really pay attention.

But I would really like to know what happen between Harry and Ginny. Can you tell me?

And just so you know, there are a lot of people who are going to critized the whole ginny/tom issue. Don't let that bother you. I do think that he did something sexual to her on the chamber. Let's be honest the guy kill his own father and granparents (and countless others as well) how can they be stupid enough to question what he did to Ginny? He was evil.

Anyway, like I said, this was really a good job. You should write more Harry/Ginny things!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Oh, I wanna read the story now...haha...:]
mEL chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
JUST TELLING YOU THAT GINNY WAS 11 WHEN THE SNAKE ATTACKED
ChappaEyebrow chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Alright then, where's the next chapter, where they make up and all is well? This is good writing and your story needs a conclusion. So, please write one! :-)
cantante chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
o this is awesome... i think it would be cool if you kept going with it... now for all i know you wrote this 2 years ago and have never had any intention of continuing with it... but i think its an interesting idea and i think it could make a good story if you kept going with it.
Lyny Angell chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Very sad... Very good, but very, very sad. I loved it.

Love from