Reviews for Tumbling cats out of bags
Beywriter chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Hi

Thats a good fic you got here. Ray really said too much, oops. He should have thought better before he said what he actually said. I like the title of the fic, it works. I enjoyed reading it. I think the fic works. I wonder what that clensing ceremony would be. With the sexual content I've seen worse...or better?

Beywriter
Saathi chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I like it. There's this thing we do at my school here where we roll the l in "like" so it goes like this: I like it. It adds a lot more emphasis.

So: I like it. Especially the part about "Karina", and the "Kai's a bastard" part cuz Kai is just about the bastardiest bastard I can think of. And I loved how comforting Rei was to Mao. Their relationship was really well-portrayed. (It's just like how I am with my cousin, except my cousin isn't gay.)
SkyblueSunshine chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Hah, I like the title, it's oddly fitting. There's so much Mao in this though xD, but that just made the preciously little kaixrei parts all the more enjoyable )
Jashomara chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Now, this was just one of those fics, that even if it had yoai in it I couldn't stop reading! Mariah was stuborn, like always. _ Good job!
Iluvbeyblade chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I love this, I do. . Reasons why;

1. You didn't bash Mariah!

2. You created a different version of Ray's orphan past - I like it!

3. You made Mariah bi. *dies* So many hearts for that! She's always screamed "BI!" to me! "when it came to the few number of girls she found attractive, she was very quick to make Rei go away. Fast." Now I wanna know which girls! *imagines happily* I like that bit, that she wanted Ray away.

4. "It didn’t take Mao more than five minutes after rediscovering all of Rei’s ticklish spots" A) That's a god mental picture, B) It just makes the friendship between them that you've put in here even stronger, and I love it! I like them as a pairing, personally, and they work so well like this too!

5. Discussion of petting and masturbation! I can just see Ray's face ...

6. Mariah's unfortunate experiences with guys who only want one thing - that struck me as one of those slghtly loose ends that you could tie up, were you ever to continue this. She was quite the hurt, low self-esteem little thing. Oh, that might've given me an idea! I love writing Mariah, she's such a feisty bitch.

7. "“Why do you know this, Rei?” Mao was by now sitting straight, her interest and curiosity piqued.

Rei promptly froze on the spot, his eyes widening as he belatedly realised he had given himself away. “I…like to experiment?”" Say no more, that had me grinning like a lunatic! Silly Ray. Mariah is clever like that!

8. TORTURE BY BOOBS! Omg, I was DYING with held-in laughter at that point! Mariah was deliciously knowledgable, and oh, Ray's reaction ... *giggling fit*

9. The little bit where Ray's talking about how close he and Mariah were as children - see point 4

10. Because I need to go now; the whole, entire bit on how he and Kai got together. Just brilliant. Not at all mushy, and Ray had a backbone!

ok, this would be even longer, but I've got to go. I said I would rant, I hope I didn't disappoint! .

xIlbx
LaDyFiCtIoN chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I'm not signed in, gomen, but I did read it. Linked myself over from le LJ and sat down for a nice read.

I did enjoy the interaction between them. It was awkward at times, but comfortable in others. I guess that's just their natural reactions towards the situations. My only little nitpick is that some of the gestures were hard to follow. It felt as if they were just simply added for filler between words. Overall, I could follow the pattern of what they were doing, so I could envision it in my head, but in some areas, the actions felt as if they were apart and not in sync with the flow of the story. Kinda like being random and unexplained. I can explain it more elaborately if you wish, it might take some time though loll.

Everything else was enjoyable. Their portayal, to the interaction and descriptions was wonderful. Bonus points for Rei dislocating Kai's shoulder and another bonus for Kai using such an offensive and slangy word like ''Fag'' because, Mao is right...he still is a bastard. Just a complicated one.
lotus head chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Heehee. This is awesome. I love your Mao.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
pretty interesting!
KaL KeY chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
this is good, and i may sound werid but can you write more to this, like when Kai gets there?
X marks the cut chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
that was really good. alot of sexually content. but whatever. i still liked it. “Yes, Mao. He’s my perfect, dangerous and devilishly attractive bastard. Now shut up". beat ending ever!
blankdotblankdotblank chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
lol you should do a follow up...its..nice!...one with maybe...kai in the village...or...something...lol i love your writing...once again, youve made a wonderful story