Reviews for Too Close For Comfort
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Another wonderful tag! We don't have to hurt them to get a good one shot, but it's always fun to read.

But this one was great the way it was done! Good job.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Awesome oneshot about Sammy and Dean discussing their feelings about watching out for each other after the events in Folsom Prison Blues! chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Obvious really that Sammy would want to know what went on with Dean when he was in solitary and the infirmary. And Dean having that nightmare and clutching his chest managed to trigger the chick flick moment in Sammy! He would be terrified that something had messed with Dean's heart again, after 'Faith' and 'IMToD', after all there is only so much that the heart can take without suffering damage and in both cases Dean was brought back from the dead! There's always the fear of losing his brother.

Dean too would be feeling the same emotions, after Sam wanting him to promise that he would kill him if he went dark side, plus the fact that Sam has his fair share of injuries too!

And Dean too would be feeling guilty after what happened when the nurse attacked him but he survived both times!

Just loved the 'Jerry Maguire' reference, Dean would need a snarky remark after the chick flick that he was in the middle of!

Loved Sam's thoughts after Dean had fallen asleep, destiny could wait until they were ready for it - together, just the way it should be!

You always manage to hit the nail on the head with your tags, brilliantly written, their conversations just so believable and you take what you observed in the episode and build on it, giving us readers the closure the episode didn't give!

Go girl!
Marvin is my Muse chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Aww! Great tag! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Dean should have been more affected by that prison stay than he was! I was talking to my friend about how Dean was probably going to feel all guilty (again) because of the two guys who died (did you see his face! aww! Dean!) but she just shrugged me off.

Great story, love how Sam knew just how far to push and Dean's last thoughts. Also the "Dude were you watching me sleep? Cos that's just creepy." Was hilarious!

Another great story!

joeysgirl4eva chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Another superb read, honey! How come when I read other people's stories I never mind the somewhat sappy endings but detest it with my own stuff? Um, anyway...aww the boys. :) *hugs Sam and Dean tight* Thank you.

love, joey
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Awesome job. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2