Reviews for Pining for the Fjords
MikuxLuka401 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This piece was beautiful and I enjoyed it very much. I've read this piece a few times in the past but never reviewed it for some reason and I'm sorry for that. The love confession through personnel story to the other and the fact that both had their own versions but still felt similarly was a very unique and awesome idea. I really really liked this story because of the pacing and description, the personalities of the character were spot on and very believable.

I enjoyed this immensely _
Ba dum tas ajsjdnxk chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Lol! The trio are very adorable.. x3 Especially Kagome with her Teddy Bear. :DDDDD
Kaze Rei chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Again, that was awesome XD

Kagome, Kizuna and Remon are hilarious, totally ruined the mood in a comedic way with the Kiss stuff XD haha loved it.

also the how you described kagome as creepy :P hehe that was funny XD

really warm and sweet with how they confessed XD

great work! thumbs up.
wolfy1324 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
that was good... XD it's kinda weird seeing shion doing the dead parrot thing (cause i've seen it before XD)
theRavenintheStudy chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
(appears in black-ninja-poof) Hey, I'm going to try to make this quick, because I don't have alot of time. I'm not suppose to be on the comp right now, but I couldn't resist _'. Any way, this is so hilariuse. I just love to re-read it. Chikaru (AKA undisputed Queen of Astrea) is among my favoirte characters ever, and she didn't get enough credit in the anime. You betrayl of the characters is perfect, and the part were their doing the diolog was hilarius (I love that sketch now. Your the reason I'm a Monthy Python fan by the way). LOL, Kagome trying to do Scarface was such a beautiful mental image I could die laughing. Anyway, thats about all the time I have for now. I wish you luck in all your endevors, especially the writing ones. (disappears in black ninja-poof)
Roselia Rose chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I started reading your works with Opposites and I was hooked. This is another very cute story.
sestuna chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
please write a sequel
windtamer chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
aw... too bad it's too short T.T i hope you'd make another shionxchikaru fic. this pairing is so good and it's quite disheartening that only a few fics are focused on 'em
TweekinTinkaToy chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I love how you write this pairing, because no one else seems to be!

Hahaha, I actually think these two are turning into one of my more favored pairings in SP! Shion/Chikaru just have so many interesting possibilities seeing as they're so opposite and it would be just plain cute!

Anyway, this was a really good one-shot, although the whole story part near the end seemed a little on the cheesy side. Lol, Kagome amuses me...
World of Dragons Productions chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Very nice story. I'm just sorry to see not many others commented on it, but aw well. The Scarface references were pretty comical though, I thought Kagome and her bear as Tony Montana lol
yurianimeotaku chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Sweet, funny, heartwarming one-shot. Talk about 'opposites attract!' Those two are polar opposites, but somehow they work.

I LOVED the 'Monty Python' and 'Scarface' references, but I'm 'sick and twisted' that way.
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
unusual but cute. for whatever reasons I've never really liked that episode from monty python...
xiar chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Yes... a chikaru x shion fic !

i always thought they had a subtle sexual tensions thru-out the fic. Thanks for writing and sharing you made me a very happy person reading it XD
Anon Y. Mos chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Ah, it's good to hear I'm not the only one who has thought of the two becoming a couple. Apparently, in the manga, they were childhood friends.

Loved the fic. Really cute, really lighthearted.
Gale-chan chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Love it! Go Chikaru! x3 I love her so much!

... Perhaps she is the only one that knows the classics O.o I should look for that sketch...

Anyways, the one-shot was awesome! and the pairing amazingly fitting, I'd never thought about them being together, but it sure fits perfectly.