Reviews for Faces of Truth
missfervent chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Come back!
VampWolf92 chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
Please post the next chapter soon
i.want.freedom chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
update sooon! love it
SilverLight05 chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
Sorry I took so long to review, been on vacation away from computers. Anyways, I love this story still! I can't wait for you to update son!

Jenni chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
oh, so Lourdes pays back Lancelot from their first meeting. When they get together either sparks are going to fly or they will just kill each other. Let's hope for the first one. Update soon, really enjoyed the chapter.
somewhereiusetobelong-inactive chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
This chapter was good. Update soon, please.

SilverLight05 chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
I hope you will be able to kill that Bishop! And will Leofric be able to help his sister take revenge for Melot? Or will Lourdes go off on her own? I hope you can update soon!

somewhereiusetobelong-inactive chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
This is a great chapter and I like the idea of a Woad this time round, only two chapters and it's already good. Please update soon.

LegolasIsMine chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
As always, I love your stories. This is a great chapter, different too, cause her lover is Merlin. Interesting, but I saw it was going to be a Lancelot/OC, EXCELLENT. He's my favorite, and all the stories seem to be focused on Tristan. I haven't read a better story in a long time. Update soon! Also, I liked how the knights were kinda mean to her, like the point of view was from the enemy's side. They're not all best friends, like the other stories. Very realistic. Anyways, love it!
SilverLight05 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
You realize that you have to update, right? This first fic was NICE and I can't wait for you to update another chap!

Scottishgal12 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Great Chapter! I like it alot, looking forward to reading more!
somewhereiusetobelong-inactive chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
This was a good starting. You have to update soon, but could you also try updating My Knight soon hanging on the edge of my seat to read it.

A Bee Cee chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Very, very good. :) Your writing style is simple and smooth to read, exactly the way that I like.

I am not sure, however, if Lourdes could be a Woad's name? But I could be wrong. :)

I actually don't have much to say. You made good use of language for that time of history, your writing style is nice (I didn't know your stories before, I'm sort of new in the King Arthur fandom) and you have a decent plot. So yes, it's good. It's going to my favorites, actually... It really caught my attention because it differs, somewhat, from most the stories I've seen in the KA fandom.

Keep up the good work. :)