Reviews for Wither
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
sadded story ever
rrtjhortjgilrtjhotjyhklrtjhiop chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
is this the end?or is there more?
anonumis chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
is there a third chapter?
anonymous chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
you should make a third.{Realy suspensful ending!}.
PlentyOfFun chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
aw this story is so sad :o i love it so far though ! update soon ! x]
maf chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
;_; why do you make me cry..

this is brilliant

the way you describe everyone's emotions and a O: i can't even describe it myself. you're a genius
XxBubbles-chanxX chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Omg!1 I love it it makes me sad!
In Deeds Reflected chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Yo! I figured I'd post a quick review, it seemed in good taste if you will. First let me start by saying that this story was the primary reason I joined the way you portrayed the charcters, the way you set the stage, and especially the wording. Although I've only posted one fic myself thus far, I apprechiate good wording in a story, I try myself to set a personal standard, so when a writer comes along and and blows away my own standard, I take note. I love the fic, hopefully I'll get to your other stuff soon, if you have the time feel free to check out my submission(s) depending on how many I end up doing (not a plug at all I promise.)
Misguided Angel of Death chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
You've made me cry. I mean seriously fuckin cry. I've NEVER cried like that because of a story before. Ever. It's like I was...emotionally attached, ya know? It's weird...You wrote it well though. You did it perfectly. I'd say the best story for it's genre. I guess I don't have to point out that it really connects with the reader, right? I can't even imagine what it would've been like if you kept writing for it...
Annej Ennyl chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I am so in love with this. You really have a knack for connecting with the reader, I definitely had the sniffles after reading this. I'm a happy lil' JSRF fan, and this huge dose of tragedy really shows what JSRF really could've turned into, what it could've been like in real life.

Kudos for you, this is fantastic.
Tess chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
I have read a fair number of your stories and also looked at lots of your very impressive and expressive art on deviantART, and true to form this story is so freaking good. Good in the way it is written, I mean, because man, this is heavy stuff, its hard to read this about these characters made so real to me. I tended to think of them as the Corn and Beat and Yoyo and Soda as the ones in The Vinyl Umbrella, who, after reading 25 chapters about them, are very real to me (I intend to review that story as well, after i have read it in its entirety :-). So, apart from your fluid, expressive, well-edited structure and language, the story itself is emotional and beleivable; any story you write I love because it creates an extension on the game I so love! Keep it up. Keep them coming!
kiki chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
I know that most JSRF stories dont become very popular beacuse of the lack of people playing them, but I want you to know that this is a very well structured story.

I cried at more then one point
RWG chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Hmm...I just realized that the link didn't come up. Oh well, I'll leave you my e-mail instead. Maybe that'll work.
RWG chapter 2 . 11/15/2007
Hmm...well, honestly, I'm kind of at a loss for words here because this story is just so massive and impressive so far. I just started reading a handful of JSR and JSRF fics lately, but for some reason your stories seem to stand out to me.

I really couldn't find anything in the fic that could improve since your grammar and spelling are good and you use very vivid descriptions in each chapter. So far I think the story is literally flawless in that aspect and I'm very proud to say that because I usually find myself leaving a heap of constructive criticism for writers when I read fan fics.

I find the way you've characterized Corn and Soda to be particularly interesting. I'm really liking how you've made Corn's bitter and tormented reactions toward Beat so believable. Having to witness a death as brutal and tragic as YoYo's would certainly make anyone break and it really shows in the first chapter. I felt pity for him.

Another thing I've noticed is that you tend to depict Soda as an angry, bitter person in most of your fanfics. It always interests me when seeing other fans' ideas about what the characters are like in their eyes. You seem to portray his character a bit differently than some of the other writers do based on what I've seen so far. Personally, I've always seen Soda as a laid-back, relaxed kind of guy who rarely gets upset and just takes things easy, but it's always nice to see different interpretations as well and you've definitely made his dilemma realistic. Normally I'd say that JSR is supposed to be wacky, cool, somewhat lighthearted and amusing instead of this dark and depressing, but your fics have brought out the characters so well that I can officially say that they are exceptions. I'm liking the realism that you've added here, simple as that. You've actually given distinctive personalities to characters who are usually lacking depth normally.

Well, I know that I'm signed in as an anonymous reviewer, but you can still contact me if you want to reply to this review. My old pen name was Lady Turmoil, but the only problem is that I don't think it ever shows up in the search option for some reason (maybe because I deleted my fics?). I'll just leave you a link to one of the review pages that I left a signed review for and maybe you can find my profile by clicking on it:

Oh, and by the way, I've checked out some of your other fics, mainly The Vinyl Umbrella, but I've honestly only skimmed through most of it since I stay so busy working on college projects. I may leave a review sometime for that one if I find spare time, so keep an eye out for me. I look forward to reading it all the way through and sorry for taking up so much review space! I usually leave long reviews, though, so get ready for more reviews like this sometime. XP
nohmaskofoblivion chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
This was so totally unexpected!

I don't think I need to to say what I think of this one, you should already know.