Reviews for Stargazing
Wandering Crimson Sage chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
... :)

Love it! :)
Venus914 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Aww...it's cute. I love the symbolism. )

How i wish that every girl's first confession will be as sweet as Kakashi's here. I mean, even if we got rejected, it's okay if the guy is as sweet and as caring of our feelings as Minato. -)
NikaChii chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This made my day. So sweet, I feel like hugging you.
tro chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
aww. T.T why did he have to die?
shogi chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Hm, it is an interesting pairing that I don't think I've ever come across before. (Well except in my perverted little mind...) But I LOVE it! It's really interesting and I think I'm starting to fall in love with your writing... so I'll be back!
ai-08 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
never considered this pairing before.

and i love it *_*

this was so cute... and very clever ;)
Moiya Hatake chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
WOOT! Loved it, so sweet and promising. Lifted my spirits. Off to see what else you've written.
SerenNoir chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Yondaime has a first name...its Arashi...XD great story
SlytherinMax chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Max: O_O *Clings* This is the first story of this pairing I have read... Now I'm hooked... O_O *Goes to read more* Oh yeah! I LIKE YOUR OTHER STORIES TO! _ Specially the FFVII ones... *Cid/Vinny *Drools* _ ANYWAY! LOVE THIS STORY! _

Lovies,

Mew Max
MangaMamma chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Yay YonxKa! I'm so glad you posted this.

Angel
Sherlockian Slytherin chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
OMG, this was so Kawaii! I hope you post all of your beautiful yonkaka drabbles. There just aren't enough good ones out there. You did a great job and I thought it was awesome how you made Yondy's absurdity a form of brilliance. Sorta like how Kakashi is when he has team 7.
Arashinobara Jikkankakyoku chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
E... my heart clenches with the sweetness. 3 That was incredibly, incredibly cute. I absolutely adored Yondaime's outpouring on "stupid" re: the whole 'falling star knocking you dead' thing. It did give way to a very nice metaphor... both touching and amusing. It also makes me think of the Shippuuden ending - Shooting Star.

Awesome fic! Looking forward to more (particularly of this pairing!)

- Arashi-chan
Taita chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I adore this pairing! There just isn't enough of it. Very cute with the shooting stars and moon metaphors, I can imagine Yondaime bringing it up like that to make Kakashi more comfortable with talking about his feelings. Nice work
InvaderKay525 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Wow... This was really cute. The pairing is awesome too. lol. I love wacky and out there pairings... Except if it has Sakura in it... I hate Sakura. Anyway, the only thing really bugging me is age, but then again, love knows no bounds. Awesome story! Kudos to you! Ja!
blue.bimbomushi chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Yay! So glad you listed this! p(*u*)q

Went online quickly to check work stuff... and found this instead! **So exciting!** I love this story so much. The dialogue is so cute and there are some great observations and one-liners. The emotions expressed (or not expressed, but just felt) seem very real. Both characters come across wonderfully.

Thanks for sharing it u Off to check out your deviantart page for 'Movie Night' and cover art now... tanoshimi!

bb x