Reviews for Crosswired
Tandy Sandman chapter 34 . 6/2/2013
Wow. This story went deeper than I thought! Keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more. Thanks for sharing.
rosebudmelissa chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
"Carter, we're having the wake at your house this time, right?"

"Is it my turn again?"

"I think so."

lol. That exchange is hilarious. Good story so far, you've got me hooked.
White Light White Heat chapter 34 . 1/27/2011
OK this is good. I am a bit confused as to the whole reincarnation thing thus far but there are still more books to read:) I thought this was going to be a big story about Daniel being slowly driven insane then potentially his recovery. I was wrong and perhaps even a little disappointed(I do love to read stories about Daniel going insane, don't ask why I just find them interesting)but I like what you have done anyway:) Good work!
Lindelas chapter 34 . 12/5/2010
Aw, poor Daniel! Wow, you know these characters so well! Great story! Thanks!
hajimebassaidai chapter 34 . 12/24/2009
A great story which went from what appeared to be Earth-based enemies to intergalactic in its scale. It went a little Wizard of Oz at the end for my taste (and you were there, and you were there...) but I want to read Hotwired to see where you're planning to go next.
hajimebassaidai chapter 22 . 12/24/2009
The wolves in a den imagery is great - closely knit loyal clan, fighters and yet peaceful together at home
hajimebassaidai chapter 8 . 12/24/2009
"Is it my turn again?" That is such a brilliant line!
Takato.Hiroshima-1993 chapter 34 . 4/18/2009
This is the best stargate fic I have ever read. I don't really understand all that ancient and ascended stuff though, I'm only on the fourth season, but the Daniel bashing is great, and the story progresses really well. I will definietly continue reading this series.
KellethMetheus chapter 34 . 1/21/2009
I loved this. I really didn't know where you were going with this. I'm going to start Hotwired soon, but now I have to do some work on my first uber fic. Thanks for posting.

Kelleth
Gems0ng chapter 34 . 8/12/2008
This story was recommended to me by a friend. You've done an extrodinary job with it. Along with a new twist to an old concept. Excellent work. Off to find the next book. :)
Wuchel1 chapter 34 . 12/26/2007
This story was awesome! And off I go to read the sequel ...
Mystic-Dragon-chick chapter 34 . 12/15/2007
wow

I back tracted to this story after seeing the latest one update and I thought I should read them properly.

Im glad I did that cause this is a wonderful story well done!

Im off to read the others now and I will review when I have finnished each story, its just what I do. :D

MDC
trallgorda chapter 34 . 10/22/2007
FABULOUS! This should be part of the Stargate fanfic canon! I can't say enough good things about this fic. "Hotwired" is a sequel? SEQUEL? YES!
sgtat chapter 8 . 9/25/2007
Oh man, that bit about the wake at Carter's house and the wiring was pure genius. I laughed out loud. :)
Eilidh17 chapter 34 . 8/21/2007
This is absolutely brilliant...worthy of being published. Congratulations!