Reviews for Hell is Like This, Part I
Anarane-Sensei chapter 20 . 5/18/2011
O.O Never watched SWAT Kats XD But I REALLY enjoyed this an I look forward to reading the other two the morning _ -is midnight-
Shadowlord1329 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
SCJake chapter 20 . 2/18/2009
Hey Hey, your favorite up and coming author here :P

This story overall was beautiful, a masterpiece. I cried at the end it was so wonderful so so wonderful. I know you don't love the pairing but you do it so well that it fills me with joy.

(I know this is old so it doesn't matter as much) there were some spelling errors and the irksome kind like "past" instead of passed and "to" instead of "too". The dialogue was occasionally too long winded.

But my favorite line was the last "Chance's heart swelled with joy as he melted into the kiss of his loving mate and was very glad he had taken a chance that long day ago."
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Sorry, I just adding this.
Wolf Skinchanger chapter 20 . 7/5/2007
Cripes, but they make such a cute couple. It's incredible, it's insane, it's... Wow.
Jovianokami chapter 19 . 6/26/2007
Ah, that was great! So Chance and Feral have a little female kitten. that great, so update soon!
Jovianokami chapter 12 . 6/21/2007
Oh that was sweat at the end. Update soon. I glad Razor wasn't too upset.
Jovianokami chapter 11 . 6/17/2007
Oh wow, that was fast. But it was great! So now what going to happen?
Jovianokami chapter 8 . 6/16/2007
heheheh, that was great. I wonder what going to happen in this fic. update soon!
Jovianokami chapter 7 . 6/13/2007
Oh wow that was great! I happy for the update! I really like this story. I wonder what going to happen next. Update soon!
Jovianokami chapter 6 . 6/12/2007
Oh that was great but poor Feral. Now what going to happen?