Reviews for Temp And The Wealthy Son Song
inukag forever chapter 16 . 1/11/2011
i this story! few spelling errors but other than that its amazing. but what happened to kikiyo?
celiamieraken chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
reading this made me download "hey there delilah" on my ipod so now i listen to the song on repeat. Thank you it brings back good memories! :D Great writer
FallingStar888 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
inuyasha lover 1 chapter 11 . 1/1/2009
LUV THIS STORY

PS. I ONLY REVIEW NEAR THE END NOW TOO SEE IF I LIKE OR LUV THE STORY
Honavi aka Mammaws Angel Baby chapter 16 . 7/2/2008
it was a great story. I LOVED IT there were also very funny parts in it. i'll probably check out the sequal.

bye
p chapter 16 . 5/13/2008
it's so good!:)
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
wow! this has taken me almost an hour to read and i love it, such a nice ending. i'm righting a inuyasha and kagome story at the mo, any hits or tips!
Diamond369 chapter 15 . 3/10/2008
I SO LOVED THIS CANT WAIT TO READ THE SEQUEL!
AkaNekoYasha chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
omg i love your story! one piece of advice though you might want to go back and re-read it b/c you have some spelling mistakes and a couple of sentences that really dont make sense. but other than that it's GREAT! (so funny having Kagome hit InuYasha with a rolled up paper.. its so cute)
LuLu13 chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
OMG! I loved your story! I especially loved the fluff! I like the plain white tees too! Can't wait for the sequel! Thanks!
darkangel inutsuki chapter 15 . 1/5/2008
awesome! awesome! best story this month . thank you so much for writing it
Shessy 1 Girl chapter 15 . 11/9/2007
I think this was a great story and i loved it the onlyy thing is in the sequal could you maike the story end like a mystry sdo there could be a third. I liked you story so much that i HOPE your next one is too. Some people don't make the second as good as the first,but I don't give out a lot of good, i loved it's, and i like it's. But your seem to have deserved it. I will be looking forward to your next fanfic.

ya NEW YORKER BOUND

Shessy#1 Girl
sexy angel121 chapter 15 . 11/9/2007
great you know i always review so keep writing

-taylor