Reviews for Sticks and Stones
AngelaAngel chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
oh my! poor Haruhi :( and btw. I don't think Kyoya was OC at all! I found it to be very affectionate and caring when he patting her head and didn't tell her to leave ) Please update if you ever have the time! Such a cliff hanger! I noticed...you haven't updated for about 5 years! But I still wanted to review and saw this story was going along well) I really liked it!
And yes..Twins were awesome! especially HikaruxD the shiner on his face. x3
MellaStorpeyFan17 chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Cool, I really like this story! I wonder what everyone well think when Haruhi comes to school in a dress?
Sayuri-Jen chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
I love your writing style - there's not much dialogue but you convey the character's senses clearly and interestingly.
Sayuri-Jen chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Terrible rumors are spreading...poor Haruhi!
Sarah chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
PLEASE CONTINUE!
tony chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
please please continue this fic
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
i know a really good quote like that. it goes

"Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but words can shatter the soul"
lauren lachrymose chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
OMG. Wow. This was updated a while ago, and I never knew it! Thank goodness I went looking through my reviews to see if any of the fics I'd seen had updated. And whaddya know? One did! :D

YAY! IT'S LONGER! I love this. Poor, poor Haruhi. Her life just sucks right now, doesn't it? Well, at least she has the host club to pull her through!
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
I have some idea but i like ur story it's much more truer girls can be damn right evil.
Crystalgurl101 chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
Aww, poor little Haruhi! That was really mean what those kids were saying about her and the twins. ;_;

I am SOO adding this to my Faves!

UPDATE SOON! I am dying to know what'll happen next! This is an awesome story!

~*~ Crystalgurl101 ~*~
TTF12 chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
I love this! It's really well done! keep it up!
xHallOmMigx chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
Great story. Update soon!

With regards,

xHallOmMigx
SakuraAngel6761 chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
At one point in your story there should be a moment where someone who has be very mean to Haruhi, is in danger and Haruhi saves him or her. Its not that I have a problem with their girls' uniform but can Haruhi just wear jeans and a yellow top with the ouran symbol cuz she did something to the dress?
dontgiveadamn chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
aw...poor haru-chan i nearly cried when i read this chapter...its so sadd...you have to update soon and personally the lenght doesnt really matter because you write well but you just need to update sooner because i am dying to know what happens next!...XD
sheeprock chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
this is a realy good story and i think you did the flashback quite well (better than me anyway. I deleted it before it was even posted) but please make your chapters longer!