Reviews for A List of Hazardous Things
inkbender chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Funny little short here, love it!
Progenitus chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was really beautiful, in a very simplistic way. It captured Jade and Anise's special relationship very well-and the ending had just enough self-aware humor!
Tears Parallel chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Laughed a lot, and I really like how you kept on using Anise's signature "Boooo." Surprisingly, I rarely see someone actually write about Anise and her "sweet" side when it comes to asking for favors (or marriage).

I was completely taken by surprise at the last sentence too - honestly, I'd expect Jade to come up with this ingenious way to get it back. But for him to just have bought it off the guy ... of course Jade would write "I have my ways" instead. I also read "So mysterious! So cool!" in Anise's voice, because I refuse to believe that Jade would ever think about sounding cool.
Rutoh-Chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I'm laughing. This was funny. Thanks for the smiles, and several good lines.
bostafu chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Man, this fic is so perfect, that I could mistake this as actually being part of the actual cannon story.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
That end is a WIN!

I like the list...

Well written. Good read.
iTomato chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Hahaha. That was really good. You nailed both Jade & Anise perfectly. The list in Jade's mind had me chuckling out loud. I adored their interactions, from speech to actions, and even the two letters at end. So in character for them!

Jade's remarks on fatherhood were also really great, haha.

Excellent writing. Jade & Anise really are two interesting characters and have a great dynamic; you wrote that dynamic out flawlessly. :)

-iTomato
18366 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
great fic! perfect characterization
moshiimoshii chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
AH I loveedd it! Brilliantly, heart-warmingly, CREATIVELY(!), boner-popingly, & comedically written! (Lol, sry boner just random)

Looking forward to reading more of your work(!),

Love love love love love-d (the dialogue, ending, & portrayal,

Mystica
Gliblord chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Sweet dynamic.
Harada Risa chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
All I can say is that this fic is awesome! Jade and Anise were very in character! There was one typo I saw but nothing too major. Anyway, this fic is cute!

I love Jade's solution though...xD
VilyaSage chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Wow! Anise and Jade fics are hard to find, and GOOD ones even harder!

I liked this. It was cute and it made me laugh. You have awesome characterization too - Anise's actions and Jade's final reply are spot-on.

And I like the list. Very spiffy concept.
Kyone chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Where to start? Well, I'm really glad you wrote for this fandom. I remember reading your fanfiction for Fullmetal Alchemist and Suikoden and really enjoying the...I guess...energy? (I have no idea. I'm very sorry about this.) Hm. Well, either way, I'm very glad you've brought that wit I adored to this.

Anise was just so lovable in this, and Jade was so...Jade-ish. Their voices were very present here, and it was such an amusing read, with the appropriate tone throughout.

I'm still marveling at your work, even after all these years. (I think it's about three.) Way to go.
Aiwethryne chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Wow, that was mildly amusing. You get my applause. - Heh.
Seraphim Starlight chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
An awesome fic! I must say that they were both very in character and the fic itself was very well written.