Reviews for Prophecy
Sasusc chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Oh, I love this. I love how you have the six times Kara killed him throughout the story.
Ninive chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I really do love all of your stories but this one has been my favourite since I first read it two years ago. Perhaps because it implies the possibility of a new start for both of them. Since I'm a little bit addicted by now I just can't get enough of K&L(eoben)-stories - so please continue your excellent work!
illrain666 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
very well-written story. great work.
WritinginCT chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
One word - WOW! Very nicely done.
slytherinrules85 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
This was excellent. ) Really well-written and haunting, in a good way.
Jimmie Lynne chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I think this was the first story of yours that I read and I liked it so much I read the one you did about Helo as well even though he isn't one of my favorite characters. I just reread it and loved it just as much the second time around.

Great Story. :)
HumanShield chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I loved this story. Truly, not enough Kara/Leoben out there...but I have serious Leoben love. I adore your writing style and will be sure to check out anything else you write. It is very artistic, flows really well, and is highly undertsandable. Keep up the good work.
tkharmonic chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Another well written piece. Kara/Leoben is not my thing, I just don't get it...but I like this as a companion to Second Winter.
NicolinaN chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
What? No! That's it? It can't be complete, it can't be over, I want more!

I LOVE Kara/Leoben, and I think you made a fantastic job with this story and with portraying their characters in an entirely different setting.

Great work! Can we have more about them? Please? Another setting? Anything? :)

ddt73 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
The story is well written and a dark story.

A Kara/Leoben shipper? Blah this is so wrong on so many levels. I just can't get into it .

I just don't get why she would want to get involved with a model that has caused her so much pain.