Reviews for Deadpan Love
ssjEasterBunny chapter 15 . 6/30/2019
Alrighty, there's a lot to unpack for the tail end of this story.

The characters continue to interact in a very organic way. You have a great ability to use words other than "said" and "asked" to make conversations flow with characters' actions. People are pretty in-character for the most part. It established credibility and buy-in from the reader-especially important since their romance progresses slowly and requires the reader to wait for delayed gratification.

I especially liked the way Robin, Cyborg, and Starfire reacted to Beast Boy and Raven's developing relationship. At times they mocked it, and at times they were perplexed. Those scenes always strengthened the relationships between those characters. I will say that it was sometimes apparent that you were favoring Beast Boy and Raven over the others. Small details gave that away. For example, you started referring to Beast Boy by "Garfield" and then "Gar" (and Raven became "Rae") but the others never became "Dick", "Koriand'r", and "Victor".

Mike remained perplexing to me. Did he represent some kind of plot force? He definitely had a distinct personality, and you went out of your way to paint him as a decent person despite the trouble he gave the Titans. Maybe he represents the idea that facing a challenge together is more important than overcoming it, and that a force that challenges you is not necessarily a bad thing. Kind of like the shape-shifting creature that the Titans chased in "Things Change".

I'm excited to read the sequel story. This is definitely motivating me to get back in the game!
neslykoki chapter 15 . 6/3/2019
Me encantó. Esto fue absolutamente hermoso. La relación entre BB & Raven floreció un poco apresurado a mi parecer, aun que claro viviendo varios años juntos tuvo que facilitar las cosas... Me hubiera gustado ver esa charla que tuvieron en su primera cita, tengo curiosidad del que hablaron para armonizar el ambiente y que todo continuara. Pero todo me gustó. Gracias por escribir esta linda y romántica historia.
shanekg chapter 15 . 5/6/2019
cute
tomkatan chapter 15 . 4/2/2019
I should really be sleeping right now but I'm content in staying up late since it meant I could binge this. Great stuff really
Mr. Ursine chapter 15 . 3/9/2019
Top marks. Good story.
JasonVUK chapter 15 . 2/14/2019
8D Oh wow!

From the moment this story began I loved it so much.

And now to see it end, it's like the end of an era for me which is kind of sad.

I love this story, and I'll definately read it over and over.

:-) Thank you so much for writing it.
Anonymoose chapter 15 . 2/13/2019
Great finish. Loved this story in its original form and was excited to see it’s continuation. The add-on didn’t disappoint either. Hope to see more of your work, cheers.
shugokage chapter 15 . 2/11/2019
Great job on this fun story!
TheRealXenocide chapter 15 . 2/10/2019
Well, you did it. You avoided the pitfalls of continuing a finished story that so many others, including professionals, have suffered. Instead, you gave us a second phase of this story that was easily worthy of the first. Impressive, and well done.

Mike's escape does leave an opening for a third phase, but it doesn't seem necessary, especially after the epilogue.
iron.exe chapter 15 . 2/10/2019
I don't want this to be the end!
dld51 chapter 15 . 2/10/2019
This has been a GREAT story. The creative interaction between the characters were witty. The back and forward between Garfield and Raven was funny. But I am sorry to see this story end. I hope the writer will reconsider and continue the story. It's to good to stop.
titanfan45 chapter 15 . 2/10/2019
I hate to see the story end. I thoroughly enjoyed each and every chapter. Thank you for all of your work to finish this very well written tale.
YumeTakato chapter 15 . 2/10/2019
I enjoyed it, thank you~
GoodOldFaith chapter 15 . 2/10/2019
Thank you for fulfilling your word. Until next time.

Ciao
sam chapter 14 . 1/29/2019
this was so sweet and cute, really well handled!