Reviews for Deadpan Love
Tellurus chapter 8 . 9/8
Loved it, just that the end didn't feel like it was raven, of course this is just a friendly opinion and thanks again for a great read!
Miguel27 chapter 1 . 8/19
ThAtS ThE EnD?! SeQUeL NoW
Hossyboy chapter 8 . 7/21
This story was beautiful, it its own short way. I loved it, not only are you a skilled writer but you're very good at comedy. Although the comedy was subtle it truly made me laugh, I enjoyed all the little jokes and puns. The ending was also perfect and ties it all together. This is definitely one of my favorite Raven and Beast Boy fanfictions. Thank you for this lovely story.
...wwwwhhhhyyyy!:( cliffhanger...
:) nice story
Maaaan. How have I not seen this earlier?! This whole thing was well written, humourous, cute and overall a spectacular fic. Nice job, bro.
CalitaRael chapter 8 . 5/15
It is indeed what it is. As much as I feel that there should have been more of Raven losing control of her powers and that their relationship moved along a little too fast, I also get that this wasn't supposed to be a really angsty fanfic. It was comical and really cute, and satisfied the hopeless romantic in me. For what you were trying to achieve, good job.
CalitaRael chapter 1 . 5/15
Can I just say that this story is wrong on so many levels? Yet here I am, going to discard the entire impossibility of this scenario and all the "WHAT!" moments, because even though you are completely ignoring the fact that Raven would never do this,this story already figures among my favorites for being so damn hilarious and actually quite endearing. Congratulations. XD
Demigoddess chapter 8 . 5/9
I know that this may not mean much, and that, you having not been active on this site for many years, you may not even read it, but this is the best kind of story. Although I enjoy cotton-candy-sweet-pillow-stuffing-soft-fluff on most occasions, it would not have fit this story, nor the characters. It had well-timed funny (ah, who am I kidding, hilarious) parts, but not so many that it distracted from the plot. If you're reading this, I know that you may not care for writing anymore, or may be too busy and not have time for it, but on behalf of all my fellow readers, from the bottom of our hearts, I sincerely hope that you continue writing. I know that this may sound incredibly formal, and be amazingly, grade-A cheesy, but every word of it is true. I think we all agree on that.
farhan99 chapter 8 . 4/3
absolutely the best fanfiction i've ever read! i re read this one at least 3 times its so amazing. The only thing i'm disappointed about is to see that you haven't written anything else involving beast boy and raven. I don't know what else to say this story was beautiful, romantic, funny all while capturing the characters of the show amazingly well. Most fics go the route of the characters going through unnecessary drama (i.e one of them is in danger, or separated or whatever) you kept this story purely on their relationship on kept the focus on that while keeping it interesting. I've yet to find another story like this. Great job!
Lady Punk chapter 1 . 4/3
Anonymous answered
When you r reading this don't stop or something bad will happen! {sorryabout this} this girl’s name is summer she’s 15 years old & hasblonde hair ,many scars no nose or ears.. She is dead. If you don't copythis just like from the ring, copy n post this on 5 more sites.. Or..summer will appear one dark quiet night when your not… … expecting it byyour bed with a knife and kill you. This is no joke something good willhappen to you if you post this on 5 more pages
Themadzlove chapter 8 . 2/10
This had to be one of the greatest fanfictions in history.
Paradox.Peddler chapter 8 . 2/7
Fantastic story! Read it multiple times. The way you address the characters as people is absolutely phenomenal and has me grinning like a loon the entire time! Though they went through some issues each problem faced by the characters was something real - a true human interest. This made it fun to read and also engaging because the characters didn't have to be larger than life in their character traits to match the problems. The characterization was fantastic too! This particularly stood out to me with Robin since I think many Beast Boy x Raven fics tend to exaggerate some of his flaws. Great story - one of my favorites of this fandom!
Random chapter 8 . 1/25
This is a REALLY great fanfic, and I wish you would continue it some( although you put an obvious ending for the reader to put their imagination to the rest)