Reviews for Deadpan Love
Amazing work!
Pluto chapter 8 . 9/29/2017
Well done.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/28/2017
this is possibly the worst way to end a story... in a good way
M.Lalonde chapter 8 . 9/3/2017
Fuck me with my own fist this fic gimme a real reason to live and feel... Well, feeling. Ok lets be serious. Its really hard describe in a another idiom (at least for me) all the dokies in the kokoro and the asdfghjkl for this... And i have sooo many questions with the final anyway... I thing its better that, with my imagination and stuff(?)

Its everything, all the caracter (thumb up for Robin omg) all the situation...I know, you wrote this fic ten years ago but... Still, its one of the best for me, and trust me, I reading fics in three diferent languages.

Well, thank you... And sorry for the hype, i hope you can read this.
JR chapter 7 . 8/1/2017
Nurse what are you thinking. Doctor Patient confidentiality (spelled wrong i know). someone probably just lost her job when that story gets noted
JR chapter 3 . 8/1/2017
Very mature and taking the situation well. love the development
JR chapter 2 . 7/31/2017
There is too much to enjoy. this is perfect. and hell yeah those boys are lucky to be near 2 hot chicks that like them too. every hot chick i've ever been associated with seemed to only enjoy having in depth debating talks and no body language. Big Bang Theory why can't you be reality
crazy guy chapter 5 . 6/26/2017
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat !. why raven have too go too the doctor that is the wost thing ever . i hate doctors oh and no kiss really i mean really they had there first kiss at yesterday and now they don't kiss oh that is fuck up sorry for saying that would ;)
crazy guy chapter 4 . 6/25/2017
OH MY GOD they have there first kiss ohhh now that is nice and right because everyone know that you have too go too the prank aaaaaaah im so happy that raven didn't kill beast boy .

why i kip forgetting ;)
crazy guy chapter 3 . 6/25/2017
oh my fucking god beast boy is the stupid boy in the planet i mean really im him all the girls well loved me because i know wen i make a joke and be cute you know be nice and all of that . oh and raven is soooooo cute i mean really she is .

oh and i want too ask you are you a girl or a boy just want too know if you are a girl do you have a boyfriend ;) . or or if you are a boy do you have a sister . WHAT IS WORLD WITH ME !

oh i almost forgot ;)
crazy guy chapter 2 . 6/24/2017
aaaaaaaaaah im sooooo happy . oh i don't know why i just laugh about wen beast boy looking at raven and raven look at him she just look at the guard . i laugh soo much i almost pee my self really i loved your story soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and more i love because i love story are long

oh wait i almost forgot ;)
crazy guy chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
i loved it i loved it soooooo much is amazing why robyn is binding i jeck and a ass sorry oh and im chapter 1 tomorrow im going read chapter 2 ohh im so happy for you ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 6/1/2017
Please update or something. As a writer, I can professionally say that I see this story going somewhere.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/27/2017
I understand if you don't want to continue the story, but I'm curious as to what you could come up with. Your choice, -love
Random Reader
Krusher chapter 8 . 12/22/2016
This is in my top 1% favorite of Teen Titans fics and I've read hundreds. Makes me wanna scour your profile for more of these, which I will do in the morning.