Reviews for Deadpan Love
iron.exe chapter 13 . 7/12
I don't like the last line of this chapter. It's too ominous and now I worry for the future.
dld51 chapter 13 . 7/5
Please update. This is good. I mean what happens next?
dld51 chapter 6 . 7/5
So far I really like this story. The witty banter between Beast Boy and Raven. The tone and the conversation are really nice and fun to read
tanithlipsky chapter 13 . 7/2
cool
DUH BOMB chapter 13 . 6/30
Mike what a foe.
ssjEasterBunny chapter 13 . 6/30
I enjoyed the tone and interactions in this chapter. As usual, everyone was in character, and I like the way you accounted for each Titan in a different way, ranging from Robin being off in surgery to Cyborg throwing a funny little fit.

Not much criticism here. The chapter was a tad short but I'm sure you have an overall plan in mind and this was probably a transition. It struck me as convenient that Mike would "Know when I'm whipped", but we also don't know much about his ability and maybe he really is spent at the moment, or even permanently.

Can't wait for the next installment! I also have some ideas of my own, brewing in this noggin.
Anonymoose chapter 13 . 6/28
Great chapter. Can’t wait for more
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 13 . 6/22
Hoo boy, maybe a session or two with the Justice League's counselor is in order. It's not often the Titans get beat this bad, or have this many injuries.
Eldritch Sardine chapter 13 . 6/21
I didn’t get the notification this had updated, because Fanfic is... well, fanfic, but saw it had a new chapter while I was going through other shit randomly. Another good update, I’m liking how plot focused this story is right now. Hopefully now we can get some answers out of Mike. Whatever comes, I’ll looking forward to it!
YumeTakato chapter 13 . 6/21
i enjoyed it!
JasonVUK chapter 13 . 6/20
Oh dear, is Starfire okay? :v Cold eyes don't sound like her.

Glad everyone will be okay though.
1.6180339887498948482045868 chapter 13 . 6/20
Wonderful. It's been so fun rereading this series and the new additions. I love Starfire's passion for battle!
Golem XIV chapter 13 . 6/20
Somehow I'm not too convinced by Mike's sudden meekness. And it looks like Starfire shares my opinion.

Great update! Can't wait to see what's going to happen!
TheRealXenocide chapter 13 . 6/20
Why does it sound like Star's face could chill the sun? Considering that we haven't seen Robin yet, I wonder if his condition explains her demeanor. I also wonder who could slow down her wraith.

On a personal note, I think I've got you beat on one mark. Earlier this week, I restarted my Harry Potter fic after a thirteen year hiatus.
titanfan45 chapter 13 . 6/19
You did a nice job describing the Titan's many injuries and how they were feeling. I got the feeling that they felt lucky to have survived this mission more or less intact but needing time to heal. Starfire is very seldom seen as a fierce warrior, you did well showing that part of her.