Reviews for Deadpan Love
AdrienStalkry chapter 15 . 7/2
This was such a sweet story! I loved the growth in Rae and Gar’s relationship as well as the growth of the team as a whole. The awkwardness of starting a relationship with another friend in same same friend group, especially when said friend group lives together, was on point and all the quiet moments of friendship and relationships were awesome. I also really loved how the story’s POV and how you would use the official names during outside moments and the nicknames during private moments. Thank you so much for sharing!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 15 . 4/10
Nice ending. You should add a part 3.
The Force chapter 13 . 4/10
A follow up review:

I've wondered, would human doctors and nurses know what to do with Starfire? Are veins in the same places? Is a saline solution good or bad for her?
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 12 . 4/10
That battle was intense. Ger wasn't going to just call for a timeout and a forfeit.

Raven is going to have he hands full hearing the others.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 11 . 4/10
"Best Couple Ever." They have come a long way since that chess match
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 10 . 4/10
I'm sure they will sort this "disappointment" out. Mike? That will be a bigger problem.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 9 . 4/10
They will be better prepared next time.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 7 . 4/10
It's getting serious! And of course. And it figures that the tattletale nurse's name is Karen!

And poor Robin, he's bracing himself for all the tabloid stories that will be coming.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 6 . 4/10
Star is such a good friend.

And ... Gar? ... will be escorting her to the doctor's.

Hmmm ... maybe Robin could bribe me to work out?
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 5 . 4/10
I suppose the Justice League has an OB in the Watchtower. Maybe Raven go go there?

Raven and BB seem to be syncing pretty well, almost too well. Hope nothing bad happens.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 4 . 4/10
Relationship in progress!

Loved the mugger scene. So, off to date #2!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 3 . 4/10
Ah, c'mon Raven, just give him a little smooch. You know you want one.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 2 . 4/10
You bet Raven can be girly, but only when none of her teammates are watching. Like when she tried to shoo away the little aliens who kept saying "shalah!"

Ugly superheros? Hmmm ... Pantha isn't exactly what one might call pretty. Also, I'm not sure what Wally sees in Jinx.

I can imagine what one of Star's makeovers would look like (shivers)

That was some nice banter the shared. It makes it seem like there could be a second date, assuming of course that the first one doesn't crash and burn.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 4/10
Looks like I never reviewed this chapter, even though I read this fic eons ago.

I enjoyed how the taunted him. And of course they will. It's their duty as bros. But Raven is also their sister and Robin is legitimately worried that things could go horribly wrong and she could get hurt. Of course this is BB we're talking about. Immature, silly, insecure? Certainly. Hurtful? Never.

I'm rereading the story because there hasn't been anything new worth reading in this fandom for a long time. I wish you would write some more.
lostxinxthexdarkness chapter 15 . 11/17/2020
Loved this fic, thank you for writing it!