Reviews for Deadpan Love
Pankti chapter 8 . 8/2/2007
It was really good! Keep on writing!
Ravyn13 chapter 8 . 8/2/2007
HOLY CRAP! Hhave I mentioned yet that you really know how to end a chapter? I may just have a heart attack.

LOL

Great job! Can't wait for more.

~Rae
Ma.anda chapter 8 . 8/2/2007
OMG so sad. *( Is this the end?
vedmid chapter 8 . 8/2/2007
I'm sad to see the words "complete" under the summary of this story. You've done a great job with this story, both in handling the perspectives of the characters but also in their interactions and dialog. You also did a wonderful job of letting the charcters be themselves without relying on cliches.

Thank you for sharing this with everyone.
Da-Guru chapter 8 . 8/2/2007
That was honestly the best thing that wasn't written in this fic. Most fanfic writers tend to want to tell you everything. I honestly like the fact that you didn't tell us Raven's actual results, just their reactions.

Nothing really to gripe about except the rant I give everyone that isn't Ikarus Onesun about putting in more description. I think I'll shorten it down to just, "Show us, don't tell us."
The Imaginary Man chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
I have to say that this story was simply wonderful. The dialogue was completely believable and very well done. I hope you do more of this kind of work. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.
The Flying Frog chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
Whoa...wait a minute. Time out! Are the results going to be said next chapter or are you going to keep your readers guessing? subtle hints...a black eye...Robin falling off the tower and into the ocean? That last line caught me by near surprise. Good job.
DRTiguere chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
First before I rant, I want to say that this has been a great and very good story. I've decided not to read this story before when I first saw... But I was sitting around, and I was like "Hey I got nothing better to do, why not read it?" so I did, and this is a very well written story, that kept my attention to the very end. Seriously, I really like this story. Okay with that out of the way... WHAT THE HELL! So from what the ending was implying. Raven can't have babies... WHAT THE FUCK! That ain't cool. Aww man, I'm really sad about that. Dammit you got me all emotional and shit. *sigh* Damn. Well at least they got each other right? I guess that's what really counts uh? Well like I said before, I really like the story... Maybe an epilogue could be good? Just an opinion. Anyways, keep up these well crafted stories. Max.
Coeus chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
I liked this. Nothing over the top or exaggerated. It was very realistic, and you have a wonderful gift with writing dialogue. Excellent work.
Angels Falls8 chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
OMG! I loved this story...

It made me laugh, it made me sad in all the right places!

Can't wait for the next update!
Tarah21300 chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
Sad ending, but very realistic. It's amazing how such a simple, yet very well written story could get so much recognition. Kudos to you, and keep up the good work! fav
iluvbb chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
that was so sad but cute at the same time
IGAF-kun chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
This is most definitely one of my favorite fanfics. Great job. Hope to see a sequel.
JeMS7 chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
Does this mean that she can't have kids?
StraightFromCupid chapter 8 . 7/31/2007