Reviews for Deadpan Love
The Magician Joseph chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
I have enjoyed the two chapters so far. Though they are typical fanservice, you do a much better job keeping in character and really capturing the atmosphere of the show. I noticed a few basic spelling errors.

Not in this particular story necassarly, but as a writer you may be interested in trying different styles, expanding detail, use of metaphor.

Keep writing.

-Joe
Kiome-Yasha chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
OMG they are so adorable that I just want to eat them up! I can't wait for their date! I'm getting excited how it will all turn out. It's also funny how the others are reacting to it. _
LOGEN chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
lol. i like the ending. more please. keep up the good work
The Flying Frog chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
Wow...not only are they staying in character, I found out Beast Boy knows the word "irrelevant" Good job. Phenomenal work.
IGAF-kun chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Nice update. Keep up the good work.
NerinaBelle chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Reading this story is like sitting around eating candy all day (without getting cavities or a stomach ache)...it's very addictive and sweet! You catch each character's proper attitude perfectly so it's realistic, which makes every little "moment" between Raven and Beast Boy irresistibly adorable.

Please update soon; I'm dying to find out where you take this.
PataTakeru chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
whoo, good times. great dialogue. keep on writing!
kweandee chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
this is so cute i can't wait to read more
The Hidden Girl chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
This is a really sweet story. Most stories I read give Raven too much emotions. This one really catches her emotionless personality, yet she's still not completely emotionless like on the show. Fabulous! Everything is so...controlled. It's nice to read a story that doesn't have so many extremes. It's relaxing and refreshing. Speaking of in character-ness, everyone else seems to be in character as well. Actually, they're so in character it's a bit scary. But in a good way. I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter. (Seriously, can I have it now?) Heh, so please update when you get a chance!

Have a nice day!

~Hidden
FantasyWeaver chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
*runs around frantically* YAY! NEW CHAPTER _ Loved it. Keep it up. Loved how Raven reacted. The characters are realistic still so I like that a lot. Keep it up. I can't wait to see the next chapter _
BrotillaTheHun chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Wow...I can't believe it but this chapter was even better than the first. Again, excellent dialogue and the interactions were so true to the series, yet at the same time they were a bit more serious and had more depth than the series could have provided. I LOVED the little conversation between BB and Robin talking about Star and Raven being hot and it was just that much more humorous because...they were being total guys. Also liked Starfire's talk with Raven it was very her and she didn't come off like a ditz like most fics make her out to be. The last few lines of dialogue between BB and Raven were also perfect. Like...I could, just from reading BB's lines, tell how much he wanted the date with Raven to work out. I loved it...please PLEASE keep up the good work, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Bethy the Dingo chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
oh. my. god.

update! update! uopdate! i loved it! i cracked up when raven said "i think its cute god help me." i dunno i cracked up a lot while reading that. in a good way! dude, u have to update soon! this story is on my favorites for sure.
LOGEN chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
man that was very good. good on the descriptions to. keep up the good work and write more please
Totentanz chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I like this very much! Very nice read! Please oh please (and I am not one to beg) update soon! :)

XOXO,

Meg
IGAF-kun chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Very nice start. Keep it up.
535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 Next »