Reviews for Deadpan Love
BrotillaTheHun chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
...wow...that was amazing. Funny, very in-character...that was a really fun read. You managed to capture every single titan's emotions and personalities in their dialogue. A very cute idea for a story. I loved the interaction between BB and Raven as well as the scene with Cy and Robin talking about them...that was hilarious. I do really hope you continue this; this is an excellent story!
SYStem-0 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
lol, there aren't very many stories with GOOD dry humor out there, especially concerning rae and bb... cute little oneshot, AMAZING humor!

;)
Unfunny Joke chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
"God help me."

That won me over completely. Well... that's a lie. You had me from the start, but the end of this sealed the deal.

It's a good take on the matter, that's for sure. And Raven taking matters into hand really does suit the relationship. And you did it all in character too.

The only thing that sticks out is the use of (earlier) as a time break. Using the underscores and then tacking on "Earlier that day dinner was..." at the star of the next part would have helped the flow.

But yeah. That's it. The rest is fine and dandy. And if you decided to write some more, I'm there.

-Shawn the Unfunny Joke
The Lady Bonny chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Wow, this is not only really funny but it's also the most realistic Raven-asks-BB-out fic I think I've ever read. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Ravyn13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I am still laughing my tush off!

"hold me" OMG!

The whole thing was great, and you somehow got Raven to ask Beast Boy out and still be in character. Wow. I am impressed.

Can't wait for more, this is already going on my faves list!

Thanks!

~Rae
Lusankya chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Very cute! It is a very interesting take on a, dare I say, ''common'' theme, and I like a lot how you exploited it. And all the while, you stayed true to the characters! I am impatient to read what will follow! Continue! I'll definitely keep an eye on this one!
Hell Boy right hand of doom chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Thats pretty funny.
PataTakeru chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
this is excellent. very well written. very clever. the characterization is spot on. continue, good man, continue!
The Flying Frog chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
WOT! Way to go Raven! Anyway, nice way to keep them in character and still be romantically interested. Cool. I liked how she asked him out/made him confused as any metaphor you can think of.
534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36