Reviews for Deadpan Love
BlueLion chapter 14 . 7/24/2018
quite a conclusion. I guess this story is complete, and we'll have to wait for a sequel story, right?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/21/2018
This is easily one of my favorite bbrae stories. It reads like the cartoon writers had no content restrictions and it is so faithful to how the characters actually act and I beg you continue it.
JasonVUK chapter 14 . 7/19/2018
So is this the end of the story? Or an end of an arc?

Either way it's a great ending! I was worried about the team when dealing with Mike.

But I'm happy everyone got out alright and BB and Rae did the do! :D

How old were they in this story by the way?

I originally thought it was a little while after the Tokyo movie.
ThommyPickles chapter 14 . 7/19/2018
Loved it. I really love the additions to this.
titanfan45 chapter 14 . 7/18/2018
Fantastic chapter. I especially liked the poker references to their relationship.
Chaotic.Coffee.Bean chapter 14 . 7/18/2018
I absolutely love the way you handled their night together. You said so much without really saying anything and it was great! That ending though! I knew after such a cute chapter it was bound to end with more excitement to come.
TheRealXenocide chapter 14 . 7/18/2018
Classy and smooth way to handle their first time. I can easily see ways to film the scene with Raven looking out the window nude that could be late 80s PG-13 or light R, as the director saw fit.

I know this is rated T, using that book rating system. But I was writing on this site way back when it was using the MPAA movie ratings system, and I still think that way. Digression over, back on point.

Raven not reacting roughly to him using a game metaphor for their relationship shows how invested she is in this more than her answer did. Well played.

Slade and Mike as a team? Why does that sound like the pro wrestling storyline bit where two heels form a super tag team only to have their egos blow it up before the heroes can?
Eldritch Sardine chapter 14 . 7/18/2018
Aww, some nice BBRae to make up for the ass kickings of late. Of course, now there’s also Slade to deal with, but let’s just forget about that for now. I’m just gonna pretend he doesn’t exist and focus on BBRae. Slade? Who’s that? Mike? Never heard of ‘em. Look at those two, they’re so cute together, awwww.
Golem XIV chapter 14 . 7/18/2018
Such a sweet scene. And Gar left speechless? That took some doing!

Sigh. Dark clouds gathering. Can't say I didn't expect it, but stil...

Another great chapter. Keep them coming!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 14 . 7/18/2018
Just when everything is perfect and idyllic ...

Of course it's Slade, who else could it be?

And I still can't believe that Will Arnett was cast as Slade, even if it was in the Teen Titans Go movie. And speaking of which, Greg Cipes said something interesting a few weeks ago:

: / / . b e / ? 0
iron.exe chapter 13 . 7/12/2018
I don't like the last line of this chapter. It's too ominous and now I worry for the future.
dld51 chapter 13 . 7/5/2018
Please update. This is good. I mean what happens next?
dld51 chapter 6 . 7/5/2018
So far I really like this story. The witty banter between Beast Boy and Raven. The tone and the conversation are really nice and fun to read
creativesm75 chapter 13 . 7/2/2018