Reviews for Cigarettes
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Nice story, especially the ending, kinda sad he couldn't give up his smoking but it's probably the most realistic part of the story in that regard. Anyway I appreciate the story, hope you keep up the good work.
Take the Good Person Test (fourth search result on Google).
rockyhorrorpicturenope chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
It was really beautiful. I thought it was sweet.. Great story,it sounds awesome.
flyingsnails chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Cute, out of all the 5 (6?) Asuma/Sakura fics i found, this one was the best... (and the only one i felt was worthy of a reveiw...)
animeice335 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Omg, I loved this! Im sad. I like Asuma and Sakura but theres like no damn stories for them. Gr...*crys*
moodymel chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
That was different, but I kind of liked it.
angelicrei chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
ccute!
DarkVampireBitch chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
two words, AWESOME STORY! _
UchihaHyugaGlow chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
*squeal* oh i love it, never thought of this pair before, but, being a fan of crack/random pairings, i really like it. keep up the awesome writing!
Rowan Isabella McCarter chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
*chuckles* I liked it. There should be more about the two. Its kinda sweet, you know? Anyways - Thanks for writing it.
party.every.day chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Never really thought of this pairing before. But i gues people are united by the things they have in comon. Nice and creative
Hearshy-Kiss chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
I liked that story. You really don't see a lot of AsumaxSakura but it was awsome. They are so cute!
CosenAngel chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
THANK YOU! I've waited for so long to find a Asuma x Sakura story and now i found one. A really good one too! I like it really much!

~Suzuki
backlash symphony chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Wow, this was amazing! I'm jealous because you beat me to it. :) I had an AsuSaku story half finished but I never got around to posting it, so very nice job on a very VERY well written story (that's really not very OOC at all) and for beating me to it. Hope to see more of your work. Also, could I add this story to my C2? It's called "Rare Combinations of Partnership". Till later!

Backlash Symphony
LadyPsycoBitch chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
hey there, i just wanted to say that i like this story and u should write more sakura and asuma stories.
professionalhatstand chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Really strange but I love it all the same