Reviews for Everything Changes With Rose
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
aw. sad.

you're getting like 80 million reviews from me today. I hope you appreciate it! and I don't even review unless the story's really good!
wytchlet chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Cool, carry on it's relly good. the 3rd series with rose is really really REALLY good as well.

yellow rose chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I would hope that thier would be no Owen and Rose 'Jack Danceing'! but I would like a bit of Owen filrting with Rose!.

Updated soon Liz and the 'case you should be absolutely, horridly ashamed of yourself!' stuff! will TORCHWOOD is coming to canada in the fall so there i will be seeing! HA HA. so updated for me and DOCTOR WHO is on next munday june 18 on CBC!.

from your friend Amber aka David-Tennant-Lover!
Bubblez-rocks-your-socks chapter 1 . 6/12/2007

And I think we should have some Owen flirting... Owen wouldn't be Owen withut the flirting (Kinda goes for Jack too I suppose :P)

Kath19 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Really good i think rose should be with either the doctor or jack no one else but let owen flirt all he wants.
IndeMaat chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I went "ooh, gwak" when I read that Rose was replacing Gwen. But this was actually quite alright.

There are a few typos and grammatical errors. But if you're keeping with this style (and the challange of one scene per episode) I'd like to apply for the position of your beta reader.
I-Confuse-Everyone chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Oi Jack Dance! Awesome story so far!
Lady Timelord chapter 1 . 6/12/2007

Torchwood with Rose. I likes it! :D
Simply Lily chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Love it! Great idea! Though I'm curious to see how you'll justify Rose not calling the Doctor on her cellphone or something. Either way, am very intrigued.

Is Owen really *that* sleazy? Don't answer that. But Rose? Isn't she a bit... young?
ValentineEvenings chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Very cool! Please continue!

I think there should be a little Owen flirting with Rose, just that there not a couple, cos that's just...not right.

Anyways update soon!