Reviews for The Bloody Baron
Sniktling chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I am assuming *hopingbegging* that there will be more of this? .
La Nanita chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Very interesting idea. Smart, witty humor (a rarity in most fanfic sites). Well done!
dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
*double take at alert in inbox* *goes into shock* *dies, then realizes that I'm already dead*

yay! I remember you telling me something about this at school...i never thought you'd actually get around to posting it! it was nothing short of awesome, i love your writing, dearie.

question, though...this doesn't take place IN the Dangerverse, right? cuz then that would suck, because I would be too confused about what was going on to read it anymore... and you wouldn't want that, cuz then I'd have no choice but to sick Erik and the Kraken on you... that would be interesting... o_O

anyway, great job, sorry for rambling, and I'll see you tomorrow.

love,

Lavender
crazy-emerald-blue chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
That is a thought... him being Slytherin. lol it's good anyways :)
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Like the two previous reviewers said, this story is an interesting take on the chararacterization of the Bloody Baron. This is well written, and interesting. It would make a good multichaptered fic. If you don't want to continue, that's fine.
midianek chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
a nice approach to Bloody Baron's character, I thought.. very interesting, and possible.

although I do recall in the second book, Slytherin supposedly left Hogwarts after the conflict with Griffindor. but he could've still died at the school after building his Chamber of Secrets, so right(write ;]) on!
Liara-Shadowsong chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Hm... that is an interesting idea. I think I may have heard of only one or two stories that even considered the identity of the Bloody Baron at all. This sounds like it would make quite a good multi-chapter story, is that what you plan to do with it?