Reviews for The Ties That Bind
Misty Blue chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Oh, um... it's quite all right, though in my opinion, it could have been better if included in the first chappie, making it just a one-shot. But hey, still, awesome job!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Haha! Loved that funny bit at the end... keeping Wolverine in check, Storm is. :)

I love this piece! Can't wait to read the next part!
Hotgirlow chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
will you add some other chapters about her and remy getting together and maybe the x-men taking her to louisana more.
whylime13 chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
I think this story was really cute. This line - Yankees couldn’t season for shit - slayed me. The second chapter is kinda short, but i think it works as a post script for the first chapter one shot
Yokata Mizu Yosei chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
As much as I loved 'Cajun Spice' this was definitely missing. It was like they picked Rogue back up and just shoved everything else to the wayside. This was just what I had been left wondering about. Why did Rogue stick around after she learned how Remy/Gambit had been using her, or at least planning to use her? Everyone who's watched Evo knows how badly Rogue takes to being used, she'd most definitely be more obstinate than she was shown as being. This just wrapped things up nicely, expanding on a very plausible motivation(s) for the way things unfolded. Nicely done.
Maxi - Lou chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
that was a great story, very nice ending

i like the part with jean and rogue, even though it was a very short moment, it was very heart felt

a lot of people write about them hating eachother but i like to see abit of friendship
FairyTaleGoneBad2891 chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
Nah, this was good. I'm looking forward to sseing your next piece of work. I like your style of writing :)
allyg1990 chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
SO good. The last chapter didn't need to be longer, it was perfect. Thanks for this, hope you write more like it!
drama queen chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
it started out great but the ending bites. You should have tried putting more kurt and rogue scenes and how their relatioship grows, and how about friendship scene with everyone and growing closer and understanding about rogue and her past.

This story has potential to be very good and endearing, so why don't you try again I'll definately read it.

please try again and update soon
gambitfan85 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Really enjoyed the one-shot. Maybe you could write an epilogue to this tale. It would be nice to see how Gambit would make his reappearance after the ordeal. Anyway, keep up the good work.
Lucia de'Medici chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Solid start. Got a couple of grammatical blips in the dialogue with your punctuation, but otherwise a decent beginning.

Let's see some more. :)

-L.
Malvolia chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I liked it. It feels like the sort of briefing that would have happened after that episode.
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Great story! I always wondered how she explained that to the others.
Evil lobster girl chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Funny, well written and everyone's in character. Please go on.
nevermindthebuttocks chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
this was really good, very well written. i love the interaction with rogue and the boys...i hope you write more! :D