Reviews for The Actor's Rift
Spanish Sunrise chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
Wow! So many Kiefer Sutherlands! Woohoo! Makes the world a funner place, ofcourse, the original Kiefer is the best. ;)
Spanish Sunrise chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Still awesome as usual! :)
Spanish Sunrise chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Woohoo! You are awesome! I love this! Totaly awsome job, the outline is so original, and Kiefer Sutherland ROCKS! Just like you!
bluedana chapter 16 . 1/4/2010
First of all, this story is exceptionally well-written. The way you told the story, your word choices, the subtle humour and the violence were all top notch. I'm glad I decided to read it. You really nailed each of the individual characters and, from what I've seen in interviews, Sutherland himself. I've seen each of these movies and the characterizations were spot on. (I had forgotten The Caller - that took me by surprise but ultimately made sense.)

I love the little touches that made each character recognizable, like Mick's longing looks at David's cigarettes, Banks' Latin quotations, the fact that Bauer gets tortured, or, my favorite, the comment from Sutherland to Bauer: Long day, huh?

It's always wonderful to run across a truly unique story idea (amongst the endless rom/slash/missing scene stuff), and this concept is one of the best I've seen. I stayed up way too late last night because I wanted to finish it. The piece was atmospheric and spooky, and in a lot of ways reminded me of the John Cusack movie, "Identity."

I'll try to check out the trailer if it's still online. In the meantime, thanks for writing such a great story. I enjoyed it very much.
xxTheWiseOnexx chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Amazing! I love it. It's so amazing how you can put 5 of Kiefer Sutherland's characters in one story. Amazing!
Danielle Morgan chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I love this story! I was actually thinking of writing a cross over with lots of Keifer characters myself. However with more of a twist. Fi you have ever read the manga Xholic or Tsubasa then you've heard of the time space witch, a central character in my story idea. But kowing me I probably will be to lazy to write it. If you have time write a sequel I'd love to read it. Your story needs no criticism, it was great!
JaxsLady chapter 16 . 11/7/2007
Finally got my computer fixed so I was able to finish reading your story. Great last chapters and fantastic ending. Giving us a glimpse of Jack's and David's "real" life, once they had died and returned back to their time, was an excellent idea. And to ensure that they didn't think it was a dream, they carried mementos of their trip to Kiefer's time. You have a fabulous imagination. Keep sharing it with the rest of us...
Weatherfac chapter 16 . 11/4/2007
Aw man! I do hate to see the story over. It was a good ending, though-it was nice to know that they did all get home safely. And David and his boys weren't dead after all! Maybe he'll have a happy ending this time?

Five out of five stars from me.

-Weatherfac
twentyfour.mad chapter 16 . 11/3/2007
Wow what a wonderful journey, the start to end! Nah I think you put the right amount of thought into the whole story making everything more believable overall! Well I loved how everything was summed up in the end, kind of freaky ending! ;) Excellent Job Curiosity's Principle! I thoroughly enjoyed it, excellent writing, I hope to see more stories from you in the '24' section! Keep going.

~ Mak ;)
twentyfour.mad chapter 15 . 10/16/2007
Wow, really loved this chapter, Yay I was reviewer no. 24 wasn't I... loved this chapter, I see that you've put heaps of thoughts into this. Can't wait for the final chapter, you're an excellent writer!
Weatherfac chapter 15 . 10/15/2007
You found out my master plan! Muahaa!

But, oh, man. What's going to happen? I hope that next chapter comes soon! Kind of! Because I want to know what happens, but I don't really want the story to end. I've really enjoyed reading your story.
twentyfour.mad chapter 14 . 9/30/2007
Oh only one or two chapters left, that's sad news! Well anway loved the chapter so much kind of answered a lot of Questions for us readers and some characters! Well written, can't wait for more!
Weatherfac chapter 14 . 9/29/2007
Oh, interesting! I can't wait to see what happens next. This story is addicting.
Weatherfac chapter 13 . 9/17/2007
Yay, an update! I was beginning to worry. Can't wait to see what happens next!
twentyfour.mad chapter 13 . 9/16/2007
Excellent Chapter, all we readers need now are the next chapters! Please continue, very interesting! I doubt Mr. Sutherland will mind if he's well... out of character!