Reviews for Total Eclipse of the Heart
Oblitus Angeli chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
Did you ever get back from Canada? XD
Just remember there's still people waiting for an update...
Looka'sMagicHell chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
Oh My God! I love this plot! Everything is really well written, and when you read it, you feel goosebumps! And Danny's evil character reminded me of Peter in Spiderman 3 - which, by the way, I am totally loving how you made that happen - and everything just seems so movie-like! Seriously, if you don't update, I don't know what I'm gonna do!
4kitty101 chapter 6 . 11/29/2008
I realy hope that u finish this story!

its great!
Lady Wicked chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
-Hugs Danny- Aww poor Danny he doesn't even know what is happening to him
Lady Wicked chapter 4 . 3/29/2008
Ok two things. One I Love your story it is really good a better Danny and Sam story.

Two in Chapters 3 and,4 i noticed that some of the scenes are from the Teen Titans. Danny acts like Robin when Slade come around. Or in other words Danny freaks out of cacthing Val as Robin does Slade. Still i love this story
dessyweird51 chapter 6 . 11/9/2007
I thought I reviewed to this chapter *sigh* me and my lazy butt... anyway, in literature we are reading all kinds of weird stories, in one of them 2 teens run off in teh middle of the night togehter and they drown in a half frozen lake they were skating on, my teacher then went into detail how they won't be found till spring and blah blah, so don't run off with your love at night and go skating... ror, thats waht the last paragraph reminded me of.

love in Christ

des
Sleep Warrior chapter 6 . 10/30/2007
lol, yay! That dream sequence was amazing-I loved it! :D You really did an awesome job with the whole chapter-and I did love the TJ stuff-hahah, this is getting complicated. :) Great job once again-and now you've got my interest-what IS in that email? hm, of to go dig it out of the mess that is my overcrowded inbox!

Elyse
NervesUpended chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
HOOMAIGAWD! TxJ! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYZZ!

*cough* anyways, I like how there's so much emotion in this chapter. Sure, the ending kinda confused me, but I'll understand later... wont I?

Anyways, hope you have (or had) fun in Canada! Where are you going exactly? 'Cause I live in Canada.

PEACE!

K.L.
wfea chapter 6 . 10/24/2007
Um...first things first...creepy dream. Jazz was the one who seemed a little OOC to me, but I really do understand why. This was kind of a nicer chapter-and what I mean by that is that, besides the dream, nothing worse happened with Danny (at least that we know of so far.)

Heh...I didn't remember until I saw this chapter that I was supposed to vote, but if I had I would've voted for JxT anyway. Cute scene between them.
danni chapter 6 . 10/23/2007
intense chapter :D except where are sam and tucker going?

omg her parents are home O well update soon cause i cant wait to read what happens next! and ouch with the whole val and jazz thing :S xD
dessyweird51 chapter 5 . 10/11/2007
w00t for update, but sorry I can't be of any help for the Jazz or Val thing.
Sleep Warrior chapter 5 . 10/7/2007
Aw, poor Danny! He's slowly turning through no fault of his own and there's no one there to help him...*sniff!* Well there sort of is...anyway YAY! Tres bien! I absolutely can't wait for the next one; he's getting worse and worse and poor Sam! Nothing seems to be going right for her right now. :) As for your question, I'm fine with both. I used to be strictly TV but now I could be easily swayed either way. Oh, and I bet you haven't heard but on deviantART there's a user named 'cheyennexsnape' whose been stealing stories, one of them being my DOVE. there's others on there and I don't think any are yours but it's always a good thing to get the word out. I don't think all of the proper authors have been identified of this, so if you'd check it out that'd be great. Anyway great job again, keep up the awesome work!
NervesUpended chapter 5 . 10/6/2007
TUCK AND JAZZ PLEASE!

I felt like hugging Danny throughout nearly the whole chapter. Please update soon! I'm curious out of my mind on what's going to happen next! THough I'm also curious to know why Vlad didn't just turn the dial to 100%. To add to the tension, I guess.

Hope to see more of this soon!

PEACE!

K.L.
danni chapter 5 . 10/5/2007
wow the chapter was short, any ways i cant wait till next update.

:D and i think that tucker sould be with jazz, they make a great couple.

update very soon!
wfea chapter 5 . 10/5/2007
Okay, I was like close to tears when Danny was trying to talk to Sam at school. I don't think I realized Danny didn't know what he was doing. I just figured he knew it, but couldn't help it. It makes me even more sad that he can't remember doing anything that he's done. ((pout))
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »