Reviews for A war of Hearts
Clockwork Soul chapter 14 . 10/9/2012
It's so beautiful. I love it. I absolutely adore this fic.
Clockwork Soul chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Oh my god. The Deltora Quest riddle. I love it. 3
Really liking the story. I'm looking forward to seeing how Yugi is like when it comes to war-related things.
STAILS565 chapter 10 . 4/14/2012
andysanime chapter 14 . 7/10/2011
Really good job on this story.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 14 . 1/14/2011
great story.

but i have one question. who inherits?
Legend of the Masked Hentai chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
is someone a deltora quest fan...?
nyxtongoingback chapter 14 . 7/12/2010
Ooh~ Very nice story~ I like the plotline and all the twist and foreshadowing and whatnot. _ Great job!
bbb136 chapter 14 . 5/4/2010
This story deserves more reviews! Was actually expectin a sethXhorace pairing with the way that they were acting, tho they r related rnt they?
blaqkXIII chapter 14 . 5/3/2010
hm...dunno if they could get away with some of these things in the original disney movie...
jkjkjk...excellent story!
i really loved reading it, and all of the characters were quite well written. the plotline was pretty good, and although some of the unbeta-d chapters were a bit...iffy...(grammarwise, not stylewise!) i thoroughly enjoyed the entire story!~

great job!
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 14 . 7/30/2009
yayy! I loved the line about Bakura terrorizing people. xD
Yami-no-Tamashii chapter 14 . 6/24/2009
*sniff* This has got to be one of the BEST stories ever written! I love ya! *sniff* Damn, I ran out of tissues.

Ja ne,

dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Good chapter. I am trying to read all your YuGiOh stories. Someday I will finish them.
Flying on a Broken Wing chapter 14 . 11/11/2008
The vatican? Why the Vatican, but hey OK! Hey Pope? Yeah this is fly...yeah it's about war of heart...oh! you kno? well then, grab ur pope mobile and motor on over! oh ok! -turn back to ZombieBlinky he said he can't come but he'll send over JC pronta

Back to the review:

THAT WAS AMAZING! I loved it, although it did get a little confusing times. I loved how Seth and Horus (sp?) were always fighting. I love this couple btw. i can't wait to read more from you!

icefox26 chapter 14 . 8/25/2008
yay i finished good job it was excellent and i love it!
Lightest'Ink chapter 14 . 7/28/2008
I usually hate yaois but I loved this one. It had such personality in it. I loved it. :D