Reviews for A war of Hearts
A random child chapter 3 . 3/18
I'm confused… which series did ushio play that shadow game? Because in the 1996 version yami and ushio played a game on top of a building with card choosing, and his next appearance isn't until 5D as far as I know. Sorry if I sound stupid •-•
Love Exists Where Unexpected chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
I um... don't mean to be rude or anything... but Set(h) - I've seen it spelled with and without the h - is not the god of Chaos and Destruction; that would be Apophis, with Set(h) being the god of Evil. I um... just thought I should put that... But other than that, I enjoyed!
YokaiAngel chapter 14 . 7/10/2016
Awesome!~~
FireForce50 chapter 9 . 3/21/2016
Holy shit what I wild ride
Clockwork Soul chapter 14 . 10/9/2012
It's so beautiful. I love it. I absolutely adore this fic.
Clockwork Soul chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Oh my god. The Deltora Quest riddle. I love it. 3
Really liking the story. I'm looking forward to seeing how Yugi is like when it comes to war-related things.
STAILS565 chapter 10 . 4/14/2012
SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOÔOOOOOOOO FFFFUUUUNNNNYYYYYY ! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
andysanime chapter 14 . 7/10/2011
Really good job on this story.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 14 . 1/14/2011
great story.

but i have one question. who inherits?
Legend of the Masked Hentai chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
is someone a deltora quest fan...?
nyxtongoingback chapter 14 . 7/12/2010
Ooh~ Very nice story~ I like the plotline and all the twist and foreshadowing and whatnot. _ Great job!
bbb136 chapter 14 . 5/4/2010
This story deserves more reviews! Was actually expectin a sethXhorace pairing with the way that they were acting, tho they r related rnt they?
blaqkXIII chapter 14 . 5/3/2010
hm...dunno if they could get away with some of these things in the original disney movie...
jkjkjk...excellent story!
i really loved reading it, and all of the characters were quite well written. the plotline was pretty good, and although some of the unbeta-d chapters were a bit...iffy...(grammarwise, not stylewise!) i thoroughly enjoyed the entire story!~

great job!
YugiTheKing chapter 14 . 7/30/2009
yayy! I loved the line about Bakura terrorizing people. xD
Yami-no-Tamashii chapter 14 . 6/24/2009
*sniff* This has got to be one of the BEST stories ever written! I love ya! *sniff* Damn, I ran out of tissues.

Ja ne,