Reviews for Unbroken
Alexis 234 chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
please update soon i love this story
Carolina chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
Awesome story, could you finish it please? pleaseeeeeeeee :)
Just-reading1211 chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
Please write more to this story! Please please please33...
Zamphira chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
I still love coming back to this story. Wish that an update would come around ** wink wink nudge nudge**.
Carolina Escobar chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
Very cool story. Please finish it soon! Logan must pay for what he did.
XxHisLilLoverGirlxX chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
keep going
fangiosfriend chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
What happened to the kick arse Max who'd pulverise anyone who looked at her sideways? So out of character and so unlikely. Why didn't she do him in after he rolled over and fell alseep? Go to the police? Dangle him over the balcony by one foot until he confessed he was a sad little mysogonistic loser?

No - she had to scurry away with her tail between he legs and find a nice strong male to 'protect' her. Ew. I don't know what the apeal is in rape fics. No reader in his/her right mind has a fantasy of being 'rescued and healed' Sorry - but this story left a disturbing and very bad taste in my mouth after only half a page so I didn't bother reading further.
PL-LovesDAandSPNForever946 chapter 6 . 4/2/2010
I Really need to know what happens next! This is one of the best Max and Alec stories that I have read in a long time. Please Update Soon!
XxShadowDragonxX chapter 6 . 12/21/2009
Oh My God Plz Plz Plz update soon !

x
XgreeneyedelfX chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
please please please finish this story

thanks

Emma
dancer in the rain chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
amazing story i loved i hate logan in this story and never liked himintheshow hewas manipulative bastard
452max chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
Wow I rally like this story and I cant wait for you to pst your next chapter. I hope that you will do it soon too. Because I really really want to know what happens next what happens with logan and alec and how alec will react to what max tells him. Well let me know when you upate. Please.
music452494 chapter 6 . 11/27/2008
Fab story - really emotional - I love it

Update soon please!
darklady41465 chapter 6 . 11/24/2008
needs a little more character
bewitchedjc chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
love your story especially your outtakes where you talk to characters. please finish story. love every bit of it.