Reviews for Come Inside
Carri007 chapter 5 . 6/6
Wow, this is really well done. The way you include the story of the little boy and girl with Mori and Haruhi is wonderful and fascinating. It's really too bad you never finished this, because it's a beautiful story.
Chalice13 chapter 1 . 5/12
Oh my gosh, this was so good! Too bad you didn't finish it. Maybe some day?
KanameZeroYuki chapter 5 . 4/4
I hope you pick this story up again at some point in time. I really have enjoyed it so far and it is written beautifully
Chibi-Chanx chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
This story is way too amazing. Seriously, the characters are all very intriguing in the way you present them. Your writing is just...wow...It's a shame you haven't updated in the longest time. This is a great story.
Janey-Paininator chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
This is so different. But really good. I do hope you update soon and continue this because I want to see where it goes and If Haruhi and Mori will be together in the bed. But it's really good.
pinklover101 chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
I hate Kyoya right now! But I love him! He's just that THING that makes her feel something like jealousy, but it isn't . I don't know how to describe it. i mostly hate him. I wish someone would have seen them (gags) kiss. Oh well. I love this story. It's as good as "To Make you Love Me" that one's really good too.
pinklover101 chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
Is this the end? It can't be the end! If it is I'll scream and kick and cry and no one will be able to console me. And when someone asks what wrong, I'll tell them, "I just read one of the best fanfics in the history of fanfics, BUT HARUHI ENDED UP WITH KYOYA!" (this is not a welcome prospect to me) if you're nice

enough to update, and If this isn't the end, please do it soon! PLEASE! :/
Steahl chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
I adore what you're doing with the Snow Queen tale (and I may have said this before )and my favorite pairing! Please continue!
nehimasgift chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
your story is written beautifully and even though it's only 5 chapters... and it's been a while since you've updated, i hope that you will maybe in the near future. if not i still love the story :)
Surgery With Smiles chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
I love your writing! It is breath taking. I wish you would update, but seeing how long it has been I doubt you will.
lil whit chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
I love, love, love your writing style. This is very well written and I couldn't really find any mistakes. Please update soon!
Scherherazade chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
I love the fairy tale atmosphere of this story. It is beautifully written. I hope you decide to update someday. I'd love to know the ending.
Heise chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I still love this story. I read this again and I found flaws, but I truly feel this fanfic is awfully underappreciated on . (sigh) You just can't help it. Few people have good tastes left these days. All they want is some stereotypical, mediocre fanfic to quell their obsession over a ship. Not many appreciate the finer areas of language anymore. (heavier sigh)

ANYWAYS. I see it's tough for you to keep on going with Mr. Anderson's pattern, but if it helps you update, you don't HAVE to stay within the boundaries. I mean, you've shifted so many roles and happenings, it's okay if you totally make it whack from now on. Just keep doing what you're doing with the words and relax on the plot. It'd be interesting if our Snow King is actually more human than the story let on, and he really fell in love with Haruhi, who never fell out of love with Takashi.

GOOD LUCK! I HAD AN AWESOME TIME READING THIS!
Yuuna Arashi chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
Your story is really interesting, and I really liked it.

I know it's been so long since you last updated this story, but I hope you'll update soon! XD
Cat's Eye Nebula chapter 5 . 7/1/2009
Wow. I really love this story - it's very stylistic, and very well-written and subtle. Definitely adding it to my favs, and I hope you write more for it.