Reviews for A Little Stick Therapy
jmstevens chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
*sigh* kay, think I might have found yet another ship. This was a really well-written fic.

LIked the fact that you wrote them as a "real" couple who hit the occasional rough spot.

Looking forward to reading more of your stuff.
Drakkenfyre chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I can't believe I've never reviewed this! I've read it about a million times. If webpages could get worn out from reading, yours would be in big trouble. :)

But seriously, this is one of my favourite pieces of fanfiction, ever.

First, I loved macho Jim, human Jim, determined Jim.

Second, I loved the character interactions. Especially the Sophia/Catherine interaction. And the part where Sophia wants to rush down there, but stops herself. And the bet between Sophia and Nick. And then, of course, the lovely conversation between Catherine and Jim.

And the cheese bit! :D ROFL, but I laughed even harder at the shotgun part. It was a great counterpoint to the sexy edge bit.

But my favourite part was definitely the ending. Sophia's realization that Jim had to prove he was still in the game, figuratively and literally, and her greater realization that he was doing what he had to do was beautifully written.

And your final line was gold.
Ladykestrel chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Beau! Loved it! Still owe you that email but it's coming! Best, Ladykestrel (Chris/Tercel3)
xyber116 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
That was pure awesome writing. I can't wait for the sequel of Playing the Hero.
missiemeghan chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Well written... I love Brass stories. One question though, where did the scar between his shoulders come from?
Tanguay18 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I liked this story. I'll admit the main reason I decided to read it was because I am a hockey nut! Lol. But, seriously, it was a good story. I liked it. My favorite line was “I feel like a piece of cheese.” Hahaha, awesome line. Great little story, gotta love when two of my favorite things are combined (CSI and hockey).
Gib chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Happy to see another story from you. As always, great job. I enjoyed the hocky game and the reactions of everyone. At first, I Couldn't believe Nick was talking trash about Brass and then bet against their own team but you summed up Nick with one phrase,“Hey, twenty bucks is twenty bucks.” Totally in character. Great job.

Loved the explanation as to why Brass had to go back into the game. So true. It was perfect. I so enjoy reading your stories, keep them coming.

-Gib-